starting my house construction want a good contractor

ramki067

Re: starting my house construction want a good contractor

Post by ramki067 »

pribaaji wrote:hi ramki,

you can check with my contractor , govindan 9845903044.He has done a good job at my place.Had given him labour contract, but he does material contract as well.He completed our civil cotruction in around 5-6months which was g+2.5.Even on the money part, he didnt take advances and only took as weekly basis.He is doing some projects around gottigere area.If you wish you could visit my site which is near wipro office on sarjapur road.

regards,
Balaji.
Thanks very much mr.balaji
Will surely get in touch with him.

Regards,
Ramki
riturajmnit

Post by riturajmnit »

pribaaji wrote:hi ramki,

you can check with my contractor , govindan 9845903044.He has done a good job at my place.Had given him labour contract, but he does material contract as well.He completed our civil cotruction in around 5-6months which was g+2.5.Even on the money part, he didnt take advances and only took as weekly basis.He is doing some projects around gottigere area.If you wish you could visit my site which is near wipro office on sarjapur road.

regards,
Balaji.
Hi pribaaji,

Can you please share your contact detail. My site is also near Wipro office and I am planning to start next month, so can use your help.

Regards
hani317

Post by hani317 »

Thanks all for ur help.....hopefully i will finalise with any one ur contractor...is soil test necessary can experts gve details ...what s da role of structural engineer in buildng house...give reference ...
If any...do share details as i will be giong for material contract what pionts to be added in agreement....

Thanks

hani
hani317

Post by hani317 »

Hi pribaaji

congrats for the house..can u share how much ur contractor quoted per chadra...is he reasonable and good at his work....
thanks

hani
pribaaji

Post by pribaaji »

hi
@riturajmnit, i have replied to your PM.
@hani317, My contractor had quoted 27k/chadra 1year back.Work wise, i am happy, he has done a good job within time.
mudude12

Post by mudude12 »

Hi,

My contractor completed G + 3 (six 2bhk units on a 1500 sqft plot) in six months this year in whitefield. I got the quality i had asked for. He is humble and honest. i paid arnd 9.25L for 44 chadra (Not that he will agree again for the same price). This was inclusive of compound, sump, earth digging work etc. Let me know if anyone require his services. I can get you a good deal.

regards
sids

Post by sids »

Hi Balaji - Planning to start off with my construction. I would like to meet up with you and look at Govindans work before I talk to him. Appreciate if you could share your contacts so I can visit you when you have some time.

Return to “Civil Construction”