Bricks for construction

msananthu

Re: Bricks for construction

Post by msananthu »

Thanks Venky.

As you say, the finish is really bad, it would take a skilled mason to make sure the finishing is good.. Shall post some pics of the bricks I am using as of now, it's good though, finishing and size. There is one more guy coming to provide samples tomorrow, so shall post all pics at one go.
Pooja

Post by Pooja »

Hi Ramki,
sorry for the delay in my reply.
The brick vendor phone number is

Regards
pooja
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

I have zeroed in the brick for my construction. It is a wire cut brick with a good metallic good when tapped and is also not too heavy. My engineer and mestri have good words about this brick as well. It has corrugations and a rougher surface than chamber bricks which helps to bind the cement better. This is Rs.8.5/pc
The dimensions of this bricks are not full 9" or 4.5", it's a inch or 2 always less. when asked with the vendor, he just said this is the price for this brick with this dimensions that's it.
DSC07135.JPG
DSC07135.JPG (205.11 KiB) Viewed 8949 times
DSC07137.JPG
DSC07137.JPG (72.51 KiB) Viewed 8949 times
DSC07138.JPG
DSC07138.JPG (70.88 KiB) Viewed 8949 times
firsttimebuilder

Post by firsttimebuilder »

Hi All,

MY contractor is planning to use CKB-Channakeshava Bricks, Sarakki Gate, Kanakapura Main Road for our new house construction. Wanted to check regarding the quality/strength. If someone has any information/details it would be of great help.

Thanks,

Firsttimebuilder
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

msananthu wrote:I have zeroed in the brick for my construction. It is a wire cut brick with a good metallic good when tapped and is also not too heavy. My engineer and mestri have good words about this brick as well. It has corrugations and a rougher surface than chamber bricks which helps to bind the cement better. This is Rs.8.5/pc
The dimensions of this bricks are not full 9" or 4.5", it's a inch or 2 always less. when asked with the vendor, he just said this is the price for this brick with this dimensions that's it.
DSC07135.JPG
DSC07137.JPG
DSC07138.JPG
Hi msananthu,

Can i get the details from where we can procure this brick? I really liked it and want to use it for my construction.

Thanks,
Ramki
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

Finally Spoke to SSB Bricks Owner and getting the good quality bricks.

Regards,
Venky
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Hello Ramki,

I am so sorry that I missed your reply, I could purchase the same type of bricks at Rs.7 from a vendor in padmanabhanagar. Let me know if you still looking out for buying the brick
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Friends,

I am looking for Bricks for my House Construction, can somebody provide the reference of Good Quality Red Clay Bricks.
Construction is near to Hebbal. What would be Price for good quality Red bricks.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Swamy
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Mr Swamy - I am buying bricks for construction (Wire cut) from Mr Raghupathy Reddy (near neralur) . Please unicast me for the phone no. and price.
chinna01

Post by chinna01 »

sudheerkeshav wrote:Mr Swamy - I am buying bricks for construction (Wire cut) from Mr Raghupathy Reddy (near neralur) . Please unicast me for the phone no. and price.
Sir, can you send me the Mr Raghupathy no. for bricks purchase

Return to “Civil Construction”