Construction of G+3 In 30X40 North Facing Site

thanga932

Re: Construction of G+3 In 30X40 North Facing Site

Post by thanga932 »

Thanks,shivu, sanchit and venky, for your valuable advice. Planning to have 1 foot plinth height in the east end.
The beam will add another foot. It will be almost 4 feet in the south end.

pl tell me how to upload photos in this space.

Regards,
Thanga
thanga932

Post by thanga932 »

Now, the plinth beam is over, sump work for 12000 ltr capacity is going on. Now the next problem, the outer wall is 6" concrete brick wall and is it possible to install 3 track UPVC window with grills in it?.
My engineer says, with plastering, the thickness of the wall will become almost 8". so 3 track UPVC window with grill can be installed.
What is your opinion? friends.....
MARINES

Post by MARINES »

Hi Thanga,

Pls upload ur plan, how man car parks u intend in ground floor. are intend to park any car outside ur house, any house is near to your house on the slope I mean, then you have to think about it. You can opt for wooden windows from acacia wood, which is very strong and bit heavier than sal wood.go for simple grill design windows or opt for aluminium windows from jindal which is better option than upvc windows. upvc window have life of 10 to 12 years depending on the quality. The best part of upvc window is sound proof. as compared to wood its long lasting and time tested. Reg. wooden window u can get it done directly from the timber merchants.

brgds
shiju
MARINES

Post by MARINES »

Hi Thanga,

Pls upload ur plan, how man car parks u intend in ground floor. are intend to park any car outside ur house, any house is near to your house on the slope I mean, then you have to think about it. You can opt for wooden windows from acacia wood, which is very strong and bit heavier than sal wood.go for simple grill design windows or opt for aluminium windows from jindal which is better option than upvc windows. upvc window have life of 10 to 12 years depending on the quality. The best part of upvc window is sound proof. as compared to wood its long lasting and time tested. Reg. wooden window u can get it done directly from the timber merchants.

brgds
shiju
thanga932

Post by thanga932 »

thanks Venky & Sanchitnis, I have uploaded some photos 0, pl give ur opinion

Regards,
Thanga
thanga932

Post by thanga932 »

thanks, shiju,
my plan is 3 car parking + iBHK in ground floor. i went for ground level plinth where the slope starts and it is almost 3 feet above the ground in the other end. Stil not decided about wood or upvc for windows.

regards,
Thanga
thanga932

Post by thanga932 »

20150130_174717.jpg
[album][/album
thanga932

Post by thanga932 »

picture of 12000 ltrs sump
picture of 12000 ltrs sump
MARINES

Post by MARINES »

dear thanga,

the sump looks ok, I suggest you to place tiles all foursides and at the bottom, which will be better for maintaince and go white tiles while are cheaper and a better option, sump being dark most of the time when light is lit is will eb clearly visible inside.

it will be a bit costly affair, but on the long run it is good.

brgds
shiju
MARINES

Post by MARINES »

dear thanga,

IF YOU COULD UPLOAD THE PRESENT PHOTOS FROM ENTRANCE OF YOUR SITE ALONG WITH THE PLAN, COULD SUGGEST SOME VALUE ADDED INPUTS.

Return to “Civil Construction”