G+3 - Quotation for review

manju123

G+3 - Quotation for review

Post by manju123 »

Hi all,

Request you to review the quotation given by one of contractor. We hired architect who prepared this. We are planning to give item base contract. Let me know if anything is missing in this quotation. The plan is to construct 2 duplex houses,G+3, and site is 30x40 west facing.

Regards
Manjunath.
Attachments
Comparative Statement.xlsx
(44.02 KiB) Downloaded 1047 times
Nivas

Re: G+3 - Quotation for review

Post by Nivas »

you can save at least 30% to 40% for wood work. if you choose to do it yourself by hiring a carpenter and buying best materials and wood or subcontract.
For example :
the price of Main Door(6"x3", 7'x 4') that is quoted , you should be getting EU export quality Burma teak frame with Ornate Rosewood Door shutter , and Magnum Brass fittings with top quality buffed Polyester polish. Check if you are getting these for the price that is quoted.
(Not Burma Border teak or 2nd Teak disguised as Burma, President\Premier Brass fittings, Melamine polish, these you can get it for Rs 2500 psft or less).

the price of Wood Window (4"x3") that is quoted with additional of 50 to 100Rs psft , you can get african Teak frames\shutters add another 130 psft you can get it PU polished. ( why pay sal\honne combo for Rs 800psft).
sarbda

Post by sarbda »

Hi,

Quotation is quite high, overall cost should be around Rs 50 lacs for the mentioned BOM
sun

Post by sun »

I have sent you a PM..
bamshetty

Post by bamshetty »

Hi Manju,

Kindly let me know the total area of construction sqft/chadra. According to my calculation he is charging you 1.70lack per 100sqft, please correct me if iam wrong.

Return to “Civil Construction”