Electric pole issue near the site

kumarraja

Re: Electric pole issue near the site

Post by kumarraja »

Please go ahead pay money and get pole shifted.
sc_new

Post by sc_new »

Hello members
Even V have a electric pole in front of the site , this is in south Bangalore , bda site with houses build all around . We will be demolishing the old house and rebuilding. Is it possible to shift the pole, how much money we will have to spend
Regards
SC
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Á new electric Pole itself costs less than 10K, then why you need to pay more than 10k for shifting the Pole!!

It can be be done easily by checking the procedure to shift the pole from BESCOM office and raising the request which is time consuming, else pay and get it done.
sc_new

Post by sc_new »

Thank you @girishshk
bobbyvijaybs

Post by bobbyvijaybs »

I did undergo the same pain and paid 9k for shifting the electric pole which was in wrong position. BESCOM doesn't do the job , instead a work order gets created for this job and is outsourced to contractors. Again contractors and AE go hand-in-hand. Better to negotiate and bring down the price rather going against them. Remember, you need to walk in again to same office and contractors for getting temporary and permanent electric connections.

I did tried the legal way but was more time consuming and response was good from BESCOM. Goodluck!
sc_new

Post by sc_new »

Thank you @bobbyvijaybs
Stars

Post by Stars »

Dear members,

I too have a pole in front of my corner site. I spoke to the bescom AE , he visited the site and told that it may not be possible to shift the pole in that place and instead we can move the wires a little far by putting brace ( or brass) extension to the electric pole.

Does any one have any idea abt it ? And how much may that be charged approximately?

Please let me know if any of you have done this
Panneert

Post by Panneert »

Dear All,

I have electric pole near my site and wires are going over my site and i can't start construction since it would touch the building. This is doddakammanahalli begur road. I approached Hulimavu BESCOM and given the documents and raised compliant in ichangemycity who raised complaint with BESCOM app as well. Its been month nothing is done. I called AE and he said he visit the site and let me know the cost but he never checked yet. Once a week BESOM calls me to check the complaint status and i will say isn't resolved and they say they will contact AE but never got the job done.

Any contacts and approach without paying bribe?
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

Our karnataka govt and govt officials are so busy to reach. Why don't you just approach our beloved prime minister Modiji and get the work done without paying a single penny. Trust me it works. I personally did this.
I am very proud to say we have such an amazing PM in India. I salute Modiji.
shaileshblr

Post by shaileshblr »

Hi,

What is the procedure and charges for shifting a electric pole from centre of site to the edge boundary? Anybody done this recently please guide me.

Thanks,
-Shailesh

Return to “Civil Construction”