Good Plumber Reference

msananthu

Good Plumber Reference

Post by msananthu »

Hello All,

Need to start the plumbing & sanitary work with in a week or two, and looking for a plumber who can fit all the fittings/ wall hung commodes/ and other stuff as required for the bathroom and the kitchen. I have 4 bathrooms / 1 kitchen / 1 utlity area / 1 car wash area.

My architect's side plumber is charging 1L+ for finishing this work, which I feel is too high and this is only labour.

If any members feel, the plumbing work done at their place is satisfactory, please do refer the plumber.

Regards
Anantha
msridhar78

Re: Good Plumber Reference

Post by msridhar78 »

Please contact Balachandra @9342589113

I got labour contract done from him for my house and so far his work has been great. I would highly recommend his services.

Regards,
-Sridhar
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Thanks Sridhar.

Can you also let me know the final prices for labour per bathroom or floor you have agreed upon.
ausraja

Post by ausraja »

Well i wouldnt have paid him more than 50K
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Yesterday spoke to a plumber and he is quoting 13k / bathroom and says will not charge extra for kitchen /utility area/ car wash area. This cost includes pressure testing as well.

Just a little skeptical as I do not know his work and his antecedents, but is this quote a low/medium/high for the work involved.
msridhar78

Post by msridhar78 »

Hi,

I have paid 15K per bathroom and kitchen/utility/etc is considered as one more bathroom cost.
and201986

Post by and201986 »

I am paying 7.5k per bathroom and 3k per kitchen, for normal type of commode. For concealed type it is costlier
pgrsridhar

Post by pgrsridhar »

Plumber charges vary from 6k to 15k per bathroom depending on the experience level of plumber and material used.

Sridhar
BuildHomeSmart.com
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

I fixed the plumber for 50k labour which includes all sanitary work /bathroom fittings/ piping for 4 bath rooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Utility Area & 1 Car wash Area

I shall revisit this thread with feedback about the work quality
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

msananthu wrote: I shall revisit this thread with feedback about the work quality
Can you put your feedback here.

Return to “Civil Construction”