Jaquar Bathroom fitting Discount

sahu.mgse

Jaquar Bathroom fitting Discount

Post by sahu.mgse »

Dear members;

What is best discount being offered for jaquar bathroom products. I need to buy taps, shower, wall mixer, basin etc. for 5 bathrooms. Earlier i was given (six month back) 20% on MRP discount in chhabaria KR market.

is there any change in pricing system in jaquar product now ?

Regards
Sahu
vpbs_bak

Re: Jaquar Bathroom fitting Discount

Post by vpbs_bak »

I was told by my jaguar dealer that starting this apr or so jaguar changed its policy to have NRP(net retail price). If you go to any dealers they have MRP & NRP. Dealers cannot sell lower than NRP. NRP varies per product but something like 10% discount on average. The dealer I spoke to said all dealers were upset ... He's started to clear out all stocks since he says he can't sustain selling at NRP.

Take all of the above as dealers words which may or may not be 100% true per jaguar.
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

It's true the dealers have started selling NRP and Jaguar has reduced it's discount on it's fast moving collections.

As I was not convinced with one dealer words, I went around and took quote from 4 such dealers and with all I noticed that for jaguar fittings the prices were the same across these 4 dealers.
ravindra.cm

Post by ravindra.cm »

Even I faced the same experience with Chabria and PC Mallappa. Hence shifted to CERA which now comes with good finish than compared to Jaguar. Jaguar thought they are the market leader and now playing with customers.

Return to “Civil Construction”