Kitchen Chimney and Hob

sahu.mgse

Kitchen Chimney and Hob

Post by sahu.mgse »

Dear All;

Planning to buy kitchen Chimney 1000m3/hr and 60cm width with LED and 60cm hob with four burner . Budget is around 10000/- which is good brand and model no. i can go for. How is faber/ Kaff / Gilma

sahu
vpbs_bak

Re: Kitchen Chimney and Hob

Post by vpbs_bak »

Elica is a decent brand that you can consider as well. I went with it. Heard cupla days back that they have announced some recent good offers (combo - chimney and stove). Check posts in mybdasites for elica experience. Few points to keep in mind

- ensure you get enough of that aluminium pipe - make sure it covers length from chimney to the exhaust point i.e. the hole in wall; i had to get it again and second time dealer charged for it (first time he gave 'one length' for free)

- during installation, when they cut hole in kitchen granite slab, make sure a professional does it - it should not be exact dimension as stove - there should be some small gap in corner to lift the stove out, if there are issues. But gap has some downside as well - bottomline, make sure a guy who knows it, does it.

- wall dadoing is preferable till the chimney's 'mouth' - I left a small area below it....in hindsight I should've done the wall tile till the mouth of chimney...

HTH
sahu.mgse

Re: Kitchen Chimney and Hob

Post by sahu.mgse »

Dear vpbs
Thank you for reply.
My kitchen size 11' x 8'3" planning to go with 1000 m3/hr capacity chimeny. can you give the model no. and price (after discount) you paid.

sahu

Return to “Civil Construction”