South facing site plan for review

Praveen_07

South facing site plan for review

Post by Praveen_07 »

Hi All,

I am attaching plan for 30*40 south facing site ,Please review the plan .

Our requirement was for 2 bhk in ground floor with car parking , 1 1/2 duplex and in the second floor 2 or 1 bhk for rent .
our Engg has given only 9 pillars in the drawing not sure that will be enough or not we have seen mostly 30*40 site will have 12 pillars.
Attachments
SF.pdf
(217.39 KiB) Downloaded 631 times
FF.pdf
(500.77 KiB) Downloaded 631 times
GF-001.pdf
(522.05 KiB) Downloaded 695 times
girishshk

Re: South facing site plan for review

Post by girishshk »

Plan is good, just check with the structural engineer in case of any doubt in weight distribution of the load in the plan.
Just to remind - Check the pillar & column dimensions, count doesn't matters.

http://www.civilprojectsonline.com/buil ... struction/
Praveen_07

Post by Praveen_07 »

Thanks for your input, is it 12.9*17 good size for living room .. now we are feeling living room will be smaller (with internal stair case ) ?
Goodhome

Post by Goodhome »

Hi Praveen, plan looks good. Do you have approx quote from your contractor that you can share (if comfortable)? I have similar south facing plot and would like to build house, would be helpful.
Praveen_07

Post by Praveen_07 »

Hi , We are going with labor contract he is charging 25K per chadara. our contractor has not yet given quote . i can share once i get it .
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi ,Praveen
I know you got the plan done as per pakka vastu , i have only one question about your main entry to home from back side. My logic is simple.
King always enters from main door not the back door. If the owner is the king of his home, how does he made to enter from back side of his site / home ?

You are entering your own home next to cars parked and then passing the kitchen window ,which i feel is not a grand way to welcome some one or use it regularly .

Note : Its just my personal opinion. It may or may not imply to others

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
Praveen_07

Post by Praveen_07 »

Hi Praveen N,

Thank you very much for your feedback / suggestion.

Agree with you ,We do had this thinking at the beginning stage when we were planning, but unfortunately this was what best we could get it for the south facing road.

and there was mixed opinion about having staircase in the South east as per vastu ,still not sure we can have staircase in South East,

We don't have much space left over by our neighbors at north and east. Just wanted to have more space open for sunlight and air .

Regards,

Praveen

Return to “Civil Construction”