Water purifier

sahu.mgse

Water purifier

Post by sahu.mgse »

Dear members;
I am planning to purchase water purifier for drinking water. My water TDS about 500. Please suggest good brand for the same. Many purifier are coming with 1:2 drinking water to wastage ratio which is too much.
Any one can give feed back on Kent supreme model which says no wastage of water. Need expert opinion.
Sahu
Prasad.Krishnan

Re: Water purifier

Post by Prasad.Krishnan »

It is not true that Kent Supreme model has zero wastage of water. According to their website: http://www.kent.co.in/RO-Water-Purifiers/Kent-Supreme "KENT Supreme also has storage of 9 litres for rejected water. This rejected water can be utilized by consumers for washing utensils, mopping floors or gardening.". So, the rejected water is stored in a separate tank which can later be used for non-drinking purposes.
sahu.mgse

Post by sahu.mgse »

sahu.mgse wrote:Dear members;
I am planning to purchase water purifier for drinking water. My water TDS about 500. Please suggest good brand for the same. Many purifier are coming with 1:2 drinking water to wastage ratio which is too much.
Any one can give feed back on Kent supreme model which says no wastage of water. Need expert opinion.
Sahu

I have zeroed down to HUL Pureit ULTIMA or Kent Supreme model water purifier. Any suggestion from member which one is good between two.......

sahu
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

Hi Sahu, we have been using Pureit Ultima RO for close to an year now. Initially when we bought, I felt some kind of different smell in the first glass of water alone. Also this model needs power to take out the stored water. Apart from these two disadvantages, its been a good experience. Till now I did not have to change the cartridge or anything on maintenance, and there was one free service which they only came and did it on scheduled time. Currently the sensor is showing at last line may be after which I will have to replace the kit. So I cant comment on the cost of replacement. Taste of water is not comparable to mineral water but comparable to other bottled water like bisleri/aquafina etc.

-Santosh
sahu.mgse

Post by sahu.mgse »

thanks santosh.

Can you tell me dealer address and price. any point to be considered while installing Pureit .
sahu
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

Sahu,

I bought it from snapdeal, you get a very good discount if you are not in a hurry. I bought it for about 15k. Please don't buy this if your house doesnt have power back up as without power you can't take out water at all!!

For any warranty and service you just need to call their customer care who are quite responsive and helpful.

Return to “Civil Construction”