My North Facing House plan for Review

sdeer

My North Facing House plan for Review

Post by sdeer »

Hi All,

I would request all the experts of this forum to kindly review the floor plan for my 30*40 North facing site and please provide me your inputs. I am not a great fan of vastu but tried to implement basic vastu.
Attachments
sudhir dwg-sf (final-1.pdf
Second Floor
(344.67 KiB) Downloaded 671 times
sudhir dwg-ff (final-1.pdf
First Floor
(308.84 KiB) Downloaded 714 times
sudhir dwg-gf (final-1.pdf
Ground Floor
(283.63 KiB) Downloaded 747 times
bloremanager

Re: My North Facing House plan for Review

Post by bloremanager »

I saw the same posting on 13th Jan and you received quite a few replies. Why re-post it again?
sdeer

Post by sdeer »

Hi BloreManger,

Yes, it was posted earlier....but it was a different plan. Due to some vastu constraints we have to redo the both ground and 1st floor again. If possible please review the plan and let me know if we any major changes required.
bloremanager

Post by bloremanager »

I have no comments, but you should have responded to the replies with a new reply rather than creating an entirely new thread.
Kiran Kumar K

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

Hi, please review first & second floor toilet layout if u r vaastu constraint. The WC should be oriented facing North or South: But not in the E-W direction.
tech4pk

Post by tech4pk »

hello sdeer,
here are my thoughts based on my experience, but please take your final decision.
gf:
1. any reason why kitchen SE is reduced? to my knowledge, it should not be cut through per vastu ( i see 1' more setback). Also, not sure how you are going to take care of it structurally.
2. wardrobes in the NW bed room should not be there, as it comes to NE end and I suggest you to keep it open in that corner. you can move that to SW corner of the BR.Even, the BR door should be towards North, not at the SE cover of the BR.
in SF, BR at SE should be used only by children. even the structure at NE is grown more than NW and it's not good.
sdeer

Post by sdeer »

Thank you all for your valuable inputs. We have recently completed pooja and started the construction.

Attached are few pics for you all. Earth excavation under way. Also attached are the specifications given by my contractor (it is a Labour + Material Contract)

Thank u all,

Sudheer
Attachments
IMG-20160317-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20160317-WA0008.jpg
2200.docx
Specifications
(26.27 KiB) Downloaded 487 times
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

Sudhir, congratulations on starting your house construction. The specs look really good. Can you please post what is the total area planned and what is the expected price?

Thanks,
Santosh
princeap

Post by princeap »

Hi,

Just one suggestion on floor plan.
If you can move pooja room near to living room, you can have a really bigger dining room with full view of balcony.
Pl see this pic.

rgds,
Prince
Attachments
pic.png
pic.png (69.29 KiB) Viewed 9964 times
sdeer

Post by sdeer »

Thanks Santosh. The total built up area is 3020 sqft and the expected price is 65 lakhs. This includes even interiors. You can reach me on my mobile if you need any further details 9740183831.

Return to “Civil Construction”