Recommendation for Borewells companies

sampathdechu

Recommendation for Borewells companies

Post by sampathdechu »

Hi,
I am starting construction in Yelahanka. I want to drill a bore well before construction. Neighbors in my area have got water at 600 to 850 ft depth. I would like some suggestions on any borewell companies.

I have heard about Kannan, Aditi and Ganga. I am wondering if members have any experience regarding these companies.
bkvkrishna

Re: Recommendation for Borewells companies

Post by bkvkrishna »

try mahantha bore well,
Jagz

Post by Jagz »

I got it done last week in yelahanka newtown from Aditi.
I am happy with their work.
depth 660.
sampathdechu

Post by sampathdechu »

Hi Jagz,
Can you please let me know details about how much they charged? and did them come on time?
Jagz

Post by Jagz »

They did not come on time.. 6AM to 3Pm Delay
1.39L +85K 660ft slotted pipe.
rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand »

How is the cost calculated ? Are there any things to watch out for when giving contract for borewell ?
Solar / Water / Organic gardening
mma1991

Post by mma1991 »

We just got our borewell done cost depends on depth. Its pretty much a fixed price before the borewell is drilled. Ours went to 700 ft. Cost us about 2.25 lc
This has mild steel 6" casing of upto 100 ft, 40 ft 10" pvc casing and 5" pvc slitted casing to 700 ft depth. Avoiding casing can be a bad idea as this is a shure way to increase the life of the bore and maintenance becomes much easier.

So my experience was started at 6 am drilled upto 100 ft and drill bit got stuck inside. So after trying to remove it was decided to not remove this drill bit and close the bore hole. Time to drill the next point few feet away. Work started at 2:00 pm and went on till 10 pm after which cops were not allowing . And we had got a big rig with a maintance truck and workers pretty much camped out the night. 400 ft and no sign of water.
Next day again 6:30 pm to 8 something at 640 ft we got water . But we insisted to them to go maximum which he went upto 700 ft after which our whole Road got flooded. This going extra is a needed to run the pump for longer durations. This also replenishes the water faster.
Now for a how to deal with the borewell guy. My man raju borewell did not take a single money until the second day evening when they had done even the casing job. All people were well experienced and it is well choreographed, Orchestrated team.
When the first drill bit got stuck he even came and said if we don't get water here its on me . I only paid him for the 700 ft and not for extra 100ft which went as dead investment on his account.
Private message me if you need a awesome borewell guy. And take permit better thru agent. And take quotation from atleast 5-8 borewell companies.
rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand »

Thank you @mma1991. I will PM you.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

My experience on borewell is as follows- Get minimum 2 water source points from good geologist.
Need to take quote from 2-3 good vendors.
Go for the one who has their own machines and drillers with good experience.
Note-More dept will cost more money.
i got 2 points and the 1st point the Bit machine got struck at 150 feet and then the next day we started with P2.
P2 we got water source at 450 and 750 feet as per the geologist recommendation.Yield also same as per the recommendation. They suggested to go deeper till 900 feet. But i extended to 950 feet.
The total cost of borewell comes to 135000 for 950 feet with 130 feet casing(no cost for P1 failure)
Totol cost of Submersible Texmo pump-4HP 40 Stages with cables and other accessories comes to 90,000 rupees.
rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand »

Ok. Thank you @girishshk.

I have got quotation from about 3 people who all said they have their own machines and standard rate seems to be Rs.55/ft upto 250ft and increase by Rs.10 every next 100ft.

Return to “Civil Construction”