House Construction - Experience

ssharma

Re: House Construction - Experience

Post by ssharma »

ravikumar124 wrote:Umesh ,

if you are looking for Texmo dealer .. i would suggest to contact Arun kumar ( +91-8028486171 ) who is the Proprietor for Sri Sai Baba Enterprises .. they are authorized dealer for Texmo itself ... i would say with my experience this person very honest and tell you exact price with small margin ..
... small suggestions here .. buy extra length cable from Starter to Pump .. i my case i consider only for 40 feet for 30*40 site .. which became short after taking safe path

regards
Kumar
Hello Umesh I spoke with Arun today, He suggested me a 3HP,30stage motor for my borewell and quoted 27500 for it, for a 3HP,40 stage he said,26500. I'm confused by the pricing. Also, is the price nominal, it looks high to me.
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Sharma,

Please note each Stage = 20~22 Feet, Based on that you can calculate the Stage required (Consider the Building Height as well while calculating)
Price seems to be on higher side (3HP 30 stage), please check multiple dealers once again.

rgds
Swamy
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

@Sharma 30hp 30 stage texmo i bought it for 23500/-
Regards
Gopinath
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

senapathigopi wrote:@Sharma 30hp 30 stage texmo i bought it for 23500/-
Thanks for the input gopi, can you share your dealer contact details please.

@swamy: Thanks for the tips swamy, my borewell is 700ft, dealer said teh motor will sit at 650ft but my house will be G+3 so I'm guessing I should go for 40 stage motor.
umeshguru

Post by umeshguru »

Yes. Better to go with 40stage. I recently checked with texmo Taro, price for 4HP 40stage is 28,000. this is from Texmo Dealer in SP road (sri Sai baba enterprises and Chaitanya Enterprises Konanakunte cross)
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

Thanks Umesh, will go for a 40stage 3HP then.
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

Swamy, my architect suggested that I buy a vibrator and then sell it later because renting one will be expensive and a hassle. Any idea what to look for when buying a concrete vibrator?

Also, do you have any clue about the Andhra river sand?
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

@Sharma: Pradip: 95917 09370 or Suhail : 70190 62121

You can try from above guys both are dealers get quote from them individually over phone, can refer my name as just brought past week so they would remember.

Regards
Gopinath
Regards
Gopinath
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Sharma,

Why Mestri is suggested you to buy the Vibrator, It should be covered under Labour Contract. He has to use Vibrator for Columns and Beams. No excuse for that, usually they buy it or Rent it from the Concrete Team. You should have been insisted before starting the Footing work.

Looks like he is not a professional guy, Even he is asking you to get Vibrator, Please check/Review once again his previous work. Please note once you engage you have to work with him till completion. So get the good person and ask all the questions about Labour activities.

If you have to purchase there are 2 Types (Electric type and Fuel Type (Petrol to be used as Fuel), the Cost would be Range from Rs. 2500 - 4000/-
Both will do their job perfectly. If you purchase Electric one then Power should be there during Concrete work.
For Fuel Type (Little costly) which needs one or two Litres of Petrol and you are job is done.

Regarding Andra Sand - I am not aware of it, I purchased only Harihar & Trichy Sand. Why is it any special in Andra River sand. Please clarify.

rgds
Swamy
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

Hi Swamy, Initially when discussing labour contract, I was not aware of vibrators. I read about them here and asked my mason, he said they don't use it but they can rent it for 500/day which is extra from their labour charges.

So my architect said, its better if you buy it because if you rent and pay 500/day it might come out same and job might be done in a hurried manner.

Nothing special about it, everyone around here is using it for construction, andhra sand is nothing but river sand brought from Andhra.

Return to “Civil Construction”