Ragalax building contractor

rajesh113_ch

Ragalax building contractor

Post by rajesh113_ch »

Hi guys,
Sometime back this group admin replied to a contractor's post how are you different compared to others.
I am attaching a document herewith which shows the difference between our company Ragalax Builders and any other contractor.
the promise that we are making here is high quality of construction , in time delivery and our effective contract price will be minimum 40% less than others.

I request you to go through the attached documents and In case of any doubts let's have an open discussion.

Edited by admin
This forum works on "Give and Take policy" and we dont encourage any marketing .You can share your knowledge openly here .
ausraja

Re: Ragalax building contractor

Post by ausraja »

Rajesh ,

few questions ,

1 . If we are looking for a 14% option then What about the labour(civil , electrical , plumbing , flooring etc) ? are you taking 14% of labour charges or just the material cost ?
2 . Are you including VAT for every bill and the overall bill ?
3. Will you stick to the price of the materials and labour until end ?
4 . Will the owners have the option for opting for their own suppliers if they wish and give you the bill ?

regards
rajesh113_ch

Post by rajesh113_ch »

Hi ausraja,
please find my comments in line

1 . If we are looking for a 14% option then What about the labour(civil , electrical , plumbing , flooring etc) ? are you taking 14% of labour charges or just the material cost ?
Ragalax> 14% on total construction cost which includes labour+construction material cost.
2 . Are you including VAT for every bill and the overall bill ?
Ragalax> 95% of the material bills are VAT bills, labour bill will be through the cash receipt, less than 5%of the bills such as small purchases from a local show will be bill on a slip from the shop keeper, there will not be extra that we need to spend for VAT except for electrical material.
3. Will you stick to the price of the materials and labour until end ?
Ragalax> 100% that is the difference between us and any other, if the prices increase then i ay loose 5% of my money still i will have some amount at any point neither you nor me are looser here.
4 . Will the owners have the option for opting for their own suppliers if they wish and give you the bill ?
Ragalax> yes all options are open to owner, i can help you through my contact to get it even lesser prices,
for example in cement i can get 5-10 less on the same brand that you can get it for.
plumbing item i can get it for 5-10% less than the market price.
steel i can get for 2 %less than the market price.
ausraja

Post by ausraja »

Thx and a few additional queries ,

1 ) What about your assistance on planning , structures , elevation and approvals ?
2 ) Which are the areas that you can cover for construction ?
3 ) what about site security ?
4 ) what about ENGG supervision ?

thanks
rajesh113_ch

Post by rajesh113_ch »

Hi Raja,
you can find my comments inline

1 ) What about your assistance on planning , structures , elevation and approvals ?

Ragalax> we will help in the architectural planing (costs around 10-15K) , structural planing will be done by my engineer (included in the contract cost) for elevation our engineer will assist you for that he will change (around 10k per plan ) we can include one such plan in the cost contract cost.
Approvals from BBMP we will assist and this fee is not part of contract amount.

2)Which are the areas that you can cover for construction ?

Ragalax> we can cover South, east and North Bangalore

3)what about site security ?

Ragalax> Site security, good to have your own person, if you want we have people and we will help in this aspect ( but owner needs to pay security fee that will be around 5 to 6K per month).

4)what about ENGG supervision ?

Ragalax> Engineering supervision is going to be part of contract.

Return to “Civil Construction”