Plan To Start Construction

goutam_d

Re: Plan To Start Construction

Post by goutam_d »

Thanks a lot for your feedback.. Definitely I will add drawing and structural drawing with this agreement...
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

hi Goutam/Yoga ,

i am planing to start the construction for G+2 on 30*40 area in Sir MV layout block 6 , not done any activity on actual plot .. started looking for activity to be done

i just cleaned the plot Area , seems like i need to do lot of activities bit confessed someone told to call servery guy for marking

then Plan approval from BBMP guys

trying to find list of activity and time approval frame

construction drawings need to prepared , looking for Engieering /Architect who can charge nominal fee and help to get it approved from RR nagar BBMP eng

any suggestions or guidance will help to get it going ... thanks in advance
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

First physically measure your site by your self and find the correctness of measurement. If any devation is there note. Down. Also check from road side the. Boundary of site. Compare with your document and record. Before going to any professional.

Then give the boundary. Sketch to an civilengieer not. Architect. Let the civil engineer check and give correct sketch as per site verified sketch and start your actual plan for construction with architect,civil engineer.for concept.

Then try to fit your actualplan with minimum deviation or nodevation . And analysis pro and cons of devation by yourself. Then take a wise decisions. To deviate or not. Get approvals

This is very important step on planning.

Rest we will help you in stage wise.
lakshmi56

Post by lakshmi56 »

Armchair_general wrote:Hello All,

Thanks to everyone in this forum I have managed to accumulate much needed knowledge and info.

We recently bought a plot near Haralur Road. Plot size is 1400 feet. Type will be duplex i.e., G + 1.

I have engaged an architect. I like the plan, elevation etc. I am right now looking for a contractor. The BOQ given by my architect does not make sense. he has quoted 70 lacs for 2 floors. I found the amount laughable.

Can you all please suggest me a contractor nearby who can execute the project ?

Hi, I am Vijay from xxxxxxxxxxxxCONSTRUCTIONS. We are into construction of Villas, Independent Houses, Commercial & also Interiors. I am M.Tech in Civil Structures & Designs. You can contact us On 9620xxxxxxxxxxxxx,9620xxxxx. Our Email Id is - xxxxxxxxxxxconstructions@gmail.com . We assure you for the best quality & finishes , and our rates are very compatible as per the Market Standards. Kindly contact us.
lakshmi56

Post by lakshmi56 »

Hi,,
This is Vijay xxxxxxxxxxxx from xxxxxxxxx CONSTRUCTIONS, I am myself a M. tech Civil ( Structures & Designs). We are into Construction of Independent houses, villas & Commercials. We also take up Interior Design & execution.
We have a complete team of fully efficient Civil labors & Masons. Plumbers & Electrical people with thorough knowledge & have been doing various Villa projects & are well efficient for any kind of fittings, automation for houses, & high end bath fittings.

You can Contact us on 9620xxxxxxxx/9620xxxxxxx, Our Email id :- xxxxxxxxxxxconstructions@gmail.com, vijxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. A complete detailed Quote with detailed specifications shall be given to you & the same executed on the ground. Our supervisor will be always there at site to supervise the work. Kindly contact us so that we can share the Quote with you.

We work as per the market Standards & the best quality assured with timely completion of the Project.

Warm Regards
Vijay xxxxxxxxxxx

EDITED BY ADMIN
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Yogavelraj wrote:First physically measure your site by your self and find the correctness of measurement. If any devation is there note. Down. Also check from road side the. Boundary of site. Compare with your document and record. Before going to any professional.

Then give the boundary. Sketch to an civilengieer not. Architect. Let the civil engineer check and give correct sketch as per site verified sketch and start your actual plan for construction with architect,civil engineer.for concept.

Then try to fit your actualplan with minimum deviation or nodevation . And analysis pro and cons of devation by yourself. Then take a wise decisions. To deviate or not. Get approvals

This is very important step on planning.

hi Yoga,

Rest we will help you in stage wise.
Thanks a lot , i done the marking with the help of Survey guys from BDA and also showed the location to Civil Engineer for better understandings .

Regards
Ravikumar
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

Now you are comfort and knowledge about your boundry. Try to get sketch in the format of autocad from the civilenginner. Keep it your self and share the cad drawings to architect or civilenginner whome you prepare to give design of your house. My suggestion is for planning architect is the professional who is qualified for planning. He will charges. As per his professional ethics. But it will. Be little higher than the civil engineer. But it has own value than a civil engineer who will charage less. Bcz of his limited knowledge.
Armchair_general

Post by Armchair_general »

I have the working drawing from my architect. I have almost frozen on a contractor.

I have decided to go for Birla Plus 53/43 grade cement. Tata Steel 500 for steel. Soling will be done for 2 feel.

The cost of civil construction has been quoted @ 39 lacs.

Plumbing
Electricals
Elevation cladding

Is extra.
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

Hi
Before start of construction kindly get all drawings such as structural, plumbing and electrical from the architect. And arrive cost for the same aslo. Some time plumbing and electrical, elevations cost may be higher. Than the estimate.

You will force to executes from civil contractor .then probality of cost raise will be there. Better entrust all price incl to the civil contractor now and have control over the cost. And quality leave to architect responsibility.

If you are spiliting contract you should have all detail drawings in before hand. For smooth execution.
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

Why soling is required

Return to “Civil Construction”