Plan To Start Construction

Armchair_general

Re: Plan To Start Construction

Post by Armchair_general »

All plans were approved and documents were given to us. The BBMP agent was very helpful in quickly moving through the process. The charges were reasonable too.

Next time in setting up the date for Bhoomi Pooja.
prasadproperties.123

Post by prasadproperties.123 »

how is the construction coming up? I am planning to start construction in my plot which is in EC 1.
Armchair_general

We are fixing up the bhoomi pooja date. Once it is done, full fledged construction will start.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Can some one suggest about BBMP welfare workers welfare fund which we pay while getting BBMP plan approval .. i heard we need to do RTGS now a days
Pratap.T.M

Post by Pratap.T.M »

Hi! Mr. Armchair_general (sorry name not know).

This is Pratap from xxxxxxxxx STRUCTURES, we are the construction and development company with an hand on experience of 35 years in the construction Industry. We take the pride in saying that we, have constructed many beautiful residence and been part of many commercial and industrial development in and across Bangalore. Recently we have even been part of the Construction for Hiranandani Lake Varenda on Bannergatte Road.

As per my knowledge, the construction price starts from xxxxxx/- range (for a very good commendable quality construction with Column Structures) and we are doing projects around the same price in bangalore. (Changes may be max by xxxxx/- per Sqft). If u have any specific requirements for high end materials, it is only then the price will go a little high depending on the materials. For any quires please feel comfortable to contact us on the given number below, we can help u with fair idea on the BOQ given and where it can be changed and reworked on price, before going to any contractors. If possible please share the BOQ too.

Our Contact number

Mr. Prxtxx.T.x: xxxxxx

Mr. Maxxdexx Naidu: xxxxxxxxxxx

Any details about the planning and progress of your Residential work will be discussed in detail.

Thank you

This forum is not for marketing, you need to share your knowledge before marketing your services.Our moderators will allow you market only on sharing good amount of knowledge . we look forward you to help others with your expertise .

ADMIN
Armchair_general

I have started construction from October. The soil analysis report is bad. 11 SBC is the value. We have invested a lot in column footings.

Attaching the footing details.

Material used so far.
Cement: 100 bags of ACC 43 grade, 50 bags of Zuari 43 grade.
Steel: 500 D JSW
Sand: River Sand

Sump construction has started.
Attachments
footing.doc
(270.5 KiB) Downloaded 679 times
Armchair_general

Attaching the expenses sheet I have been maintaining so far. Once I have the invoices and bills, I will get a breakup of amount paid to contractor for material purchase.
Attachments
Cost_Breakup.xls
(15.5 KiB) Downloaded 842 times
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

Armchair_general wrote:Attaching the expenses sheet I have been maintaining so far. Once I have the invoices and bills, I will get a breakup of amount paid to contractor for material purchase.
What was the budget for foundation expect Ed. Is it materials contract. Can you upload soil test report for understandind
Armchair_general

It is a labour contract. However the grade and quality is decided by us with consultation of the architect. The contractor helps us in sourcing the material for which we pay a fee.
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

Fee means how it is accounted

Return to “Civil Construction”