FALSE CELING

keerthi2006

FALSE CELING

Post by keerthi2006 »

Hi All,

I am in the roof concrete stage. electrision have asked me to provide the false celing requirment since he need to keep the junction box in the required places whereever false ceiling is required. I am not sure in which area it is mandatorly required.

can anyone let me know where it is required. ?

Thanks,
kk
swamy_blr

Re: FALSE CELING

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Keethi,

Doing False Ceiling is your choice, there is no mandatory to include this, It involves additional Cost (Approximately Rs 65/- to 75/- per Running Feet)

Usually the False Ceiling will be done in Living Room, Dining, Bedrooms, So placement of Fan Junction box needs to be taken care. Fans placement will be in Centre of the House, the false ceiling covering this areas can be taken care without much deviation.

rgds
Swamy
Yogavelraj

Re: FALSE CELING

Post by Yogavelraj »

Ask him to provide assuming no false ceiling if in later stage you can extend conduits if you decide whether false ceiling is provided or not. If it is material contract he may ask extra pipe provided for false ceiling. If it is labour contracts he may claim for extra labour. You just confirm.with the contractor about additional cost involved if you change. Your decision

Return to “Civil Construction”