Looking for some good contractors

ausraja

Looking for some good contractors

Post by ausraja »

I am looking for some good contractors to start construction in my plot in JP Nagar 9th stage. Can any one of you PM the contact details of some good contractors.

BBMP Plan approval and working plan has been completed and looking for a good contractor.

Regards
Praveen
goutam_d

Re: Looking for some good contractors

Post by goutam_d »

Hi Praveen,
I am constructing one house at JP Nagar 9th Phase Anjanapura 5th G block with the contractor. The contractor is good. Also reasonable price.

You can contact 9448517004 (Arun Email : Arun <narun73@gmail.com>). You can refer my name to get good price.

Regards,
Gout
dineshgg

Post by dineshgg »

Hi Goutam. For what price you negotiated?
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Please contact Mr Sudheendra 9980523400. I am getting my house constructed by him and he's a very good contractor.

Regards,
Sudheer
Pratap.T.M

Post by Pratap.T.M »

Hi! Mr. Praveen.

This is Pratap from xxxxxxxxx STRUCTURES, we are the construction and development company with an hand on experience of 35 years in the construction Industry. We take the pride in saying that we, have constructed many beautiful residence and been part of many commercial and industrial development in and across Bangalore. Recently we have even been part of the Construction for Hiranandani Lake Varenda on Bannergatte Road.

As per my knowledge, the construction price starts from xxxxxx/- range (for a very good commendable quality construction with Column Structures) and we are doing projects around the same price in bangalore. (Changes may be max by xxxxx/- per Sqft). If u have any specific requirements for high end materials, it is only then the price will go a little high depending on the materials. For any quires please feel comfortable to contact us on the given number below, we can help u with fair idea on the BOQ given and where it can be changed and reworked on price, before going to any contractors. If possible please share the BOQ too.

Our Contact number

Mr. Prxtxx.T.x: xxxxxx

Mr. Maxxdexx Naidu: xxxxxxxxxxx

Any details about the planning and progress of your Residential work will be discussed in detail.

Thank you

This forum is not for marketing, you need to share your knowledge before marketing your services.Our moderators will allow you market only on sharing good amount of knowledge . we look forward you to help others with your expertise .

ADMIN

Return to “Civil Construction”