Going to start construction

senapathigopi

Re: Going to start construction

Post by senapathigopi »

Hi All

Updates from my construction:

Went slow after starting initially as got a problem in bore-well, had to fill-up excavations and do re-bore with slotted pipes this time :(

Now completed foundation & Basement work, will be doing a trail run in basement with my car today as suggested by contractor.

Above elevation, suggested few designs and changes to my Architect yet to receive revised drawings.
Regards
Gopinath
sureshkellemane

Post by sureshkellemane »

Dear Friends,

I hope and wish you are doing gr8 :-)
I am a regular follower of this forum, keep getting useful information every time I visit. Thank you so much .

I am also planning to construct my house, wanted some clarity on pillar size. These days I see several buildings are getting constructed with 6 inch wide pillar/column. I think it saves some space/cost. I am not very sure if it is safer to go with such type.

Could you please provide your suggestion/experience ?

Thank you so much.

Best regards
Suresh
Naveen kumar

Post by Naveen kumar »

one call does it all ,
Construct u Dream Homes @ just 1380/(inculding of material) per sqft ,no packages , No Hidden costs , Beautifully crafted Architect
Designed Homes , Priced Honestly ,u can reach us xxxxxxxxxxx

Note : planning free of cost .

This forum is not for marketing, you need to share your expertise and knowledge in construction honestly like your marketing posts says " priced honestly"

Edited by ADMIN
smakkena

Post by smakkena »

@senapathigopi, can you share your contact or call me at 9620233823. I need some feedback on architect Chaitanya. Thanks You
VIRAT

Post by VIRAT »

Hi Sharma can you share geologist, borewell person numbers, I will be starting construction of my house
ppm123

Post by ppm123 »

kartheek wrote:Hey,

I'm looking out for MS grill fabrication for my windows and ventilators. Please share you experience and current price range (per k.g. or per sft) for MS for 9, 10 & 12 mm thickness with MS angles around the frame.

I got hold of one fabricator near my place, he is quoting including material Rs. 95/- per sft. And for staircase railings price including material is Rs. 100/- per sft. Is this good price point? your thoughts.

Thanks, Kartheek
Hi Karthhek

Kindly share the number of your fabricator whose rates seem to be quite competitive

Prakash P M
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

Kartheek

Prices are very competitive. Can you please let me have the contact number ?

Thanks,
Ganesh
ppm123 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:51 am
kartheek wrote:Hey,

I'm looking out for MS grill fabrication for my windows and ventilators. Please share you experience and current price range (per k.g. or per sft) for MS for 9, 10 & 12 mm thickness with MS angles around the frame.

I got hold of one fabricator near my place, he is quoting including material Rs. 95/- per sft. And for staircase railings price including material is Rs. 100/- per sft. Is this good price point? your thoughts.

Thanks, Kartheek
Hi Karthhek

Kindly share the number of your fabricator whose rates seem to be quite competitive

Prakash P M
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Price is high, i did it for around 330...google for Amzee upvc in R t nagar...did timely work
ravichandra.velu

Post by ravichandra.velu »

senapathigopi wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Hi All

Updates from my construction:

Went slow after starting initially as got a problem in bore-well, had to fill-up excavations and do re-bore with slotted pipes this time :(

Now completed foundation & Basement work, will be doing a trail run in basement with my car today as suggested by contractor.

Above elevation, suggested few designs and changes to my Architect yet to receive revised drawings.
Hello - I am shotly planning to start construction of my house and gathering details to get BBMP approval, I have a plot of 40*53 and plan to have basement for parking. while gathering details I hear I may not get BBMP approval for basement, any inputs you can share about getting approval or rules for basement based on your experience will be helpful.

Thanks,
Ravi
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

Hello Ravi - Congratulations!

On basement you might not get approvals if site dimensions are lesser than 40*60.
As per few enquiries i made came to conclusion that if I dig 3 feet and raise ground floor to above 5ft, then architecturally that house is still considered as stilt house plan rather than a basement house plan.

for my requirements and plan it works, So i've submitted my house plan as stilt house plan and got approval from BBMP, after approval i've started work.
ravichandra.velu wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 11:33 am

Hello - I am shotly planning to start construction of my house and gathering details to get BBMP approval, I have a plot of 40*53 and plan to have basement for parking. while gathering details I hear I may not get BBMP approval for basement, any inputs you can share about getting approval or rules for basement based on your experience will be helpful.

Thanks,
Ravi
Regards
Gopinath

Return to “Civil Construction”