Going to start construction

Naveenraj123

Re: Going to start construction

Post by Naveenraj123 »

Buy MS bright rods hexa or square and select a simple professional design , fabrication of some flower etc in window grills is very outdated
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

Naveenraj123 wrote:Buy MS bright rods hexa or square and select a simple professional design , fabrication of some flower etc in window grills is very outdated
Thanks I was planning for the same. Maybe small geometrical design in addition to the hexagonal rods is something which I'm looking at now.
Naveenraj123

Post by Naveenraj123 »

Here is my design for window grill
kartheek

Post by kartheek »

Hey,

I'm looking out for MS grill fabrication for my windows and ventilators. Please share you experience and current price range (per k.g. or per sft) for MS for 9, 10 & 12 mm thickness with MS angles around the frame.

I got hold of one fabricator near my place, he is quoting including material Rs. 95/- per sft. And for staircase railings price including material is Rs. 100/- per sft. Is this good price point? your thoughts.

Thanks, Kartheek
Naveenraj123

Post by Naveenraj123 »

Ms bright will cost you between 44-50 rs per kg

My suggestion go for labour contract, you buy the material it will work out cheaper
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

kartheek wrote:Hey,

I'm looking out for MS grill fabrication for my windows and ventilators. Please share you experience and current price range (per k.g. or per sft) for MS for 9, 10 & 12 mm thickness with MS angles around the frame.

I got hold of one fabricator near my place, he is quoting including material Rs. 95/- per sft. And for staircase railings price including material is Rs. 100/- per sft. Is this good price point? your thoughts.

Thanks, Kartheek
These are competitive prices Kartheek. Look at his work as well before taking his services.
ssharma

Post by ssharma »

We purchased electrical boxes for making electrical conduits in ground floor roof.

Keeping an option of AC/TV and geyser points. Any other stuff we should take care of when laying electrical conduits?

I would like to install a bathtub and a shower box in bathroom, do you guys have any brand preference or personal experience with these, kindly share.

Getting ahead of myself, I decided that we would go for vitrified tiles for flooring. Choosing tiles is another work, so MANY designs. so many kinds of tiles, DCT,SST,Neo VT.

One question about timber, do you guys think the timber price will go up after GST?
Naveenraj123

Post by Naveenraj123 »

Yes Timber price will slightly go up
labda

Post by labda »

Hi all,

The info in this forum and this thread is soo full of useful info! I hope to gain some useful insights as well as share my experiences here. I am going to start construction on a 30x50 north facing plot in Vidyaranyapura.. @ssharma, u mentioned even you are building in the same area, can you please provide contact of the architect you contacted? Are you getting only drawings from the architect and going for material and labour contract with some other contractor?
I have got the EC and Khata transfer done and yet to start any work related to construction.
senapathigopi

Post by senapathigopi »

Just got my elevation, any suggestions?
Attachments
2rr.jpg
Regards
Gopinath

Return to “Civil Construction”