Building plan approval with POA

protect_nature

Building plan approval with POA

Post by protect_nature »

Hi,
I am nri planning to return to bangalore in few years. So planning to get house constructed in BMRDA approved site,before we move back to India. As I understand, first step is to get planning permission for which I need to send POA to my parents or siblings in India who can take care of this. But I am unsure of the format of POA for the same. Has anyone else in this wonderful forum , sent POA for the same, if so can you please share the format.

Thanks,
Nrayani.
Last edited by protect_nature on April 11th, 2017, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REVA

Re: Planning permission with POA

Post by REVA »

Nrayani,

I was exploring this option few years ago and I had collected the attached documents during my exploration.

-Reva
Attachments
Power-of-Attorney-Sample.doc
(57.5 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
PowerofAttorney.pdf
(24.9 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
GPA Sample.doc
(33 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
protect_nature

Re: Planning permission with POA

Post by protect_nature »

Thanks a lot Reva
protect_nature

Re: Building plan Approval with POA

Post by protect_nature »

REVA wrote:Nrayani,

I was exploring this option few years ago and I had collected the attached documents during my exploration.

-Reva
Hi Reva

Just one more question, which of these templates have you used for submitting planning permission and also is it necessary to get attested from notary in resident country and also from Indian embassy or just attestation from either would do? Pls share your experience.TIA
REVA

Re: Building plan approval with POA

Post by REVA »

Unfortunately, Indian Consulate was far off from where I was residing. So I used GPA_Sample when I visited Bangalore and used the same for plan approval seeking.

When I called Indian Consulate I was told local notary and Indian Consulate attestation is mandatory.
protect_nature

Re: Building plan approval with POA

Post by protect_nature »

ok thanks Reva.

Return to “Civil Construction”