Planning to start construction in North Bangalore

Sreejith

Re: Planning to start construction in North Bangalore

Post by Sreejith »

Sreejith wrote:Sorry about the delay folks.

The construction started on 11th of July. We did a Bhoomi pooja & start digging for the pillars.

Mine is a West facing 30x40 site. But the is a little cross, normally the site should be 50' diagonal on both sides. We are losing about 2 feet (apart from the setback) in the front. The house will be constructed without the offset.

The site was filled with 4 feet mud a few years back. We had to dig down to 8 feet to get a solid base.

Pillars are constructed. We had plans for a complete parking on the ground floor, changed the plan & have a small room with attached bathroom in the ground floor.

Centering has been done for the first-floor roofing & should be completed sometime this week.

Luckily there was no price increase when GST was introduced. The agreement was not yet done but the contractor still stood by his words.

The loan was sanctioned just a few days back, there was a delay due to some legal documents which was cleared by the agent himself.
Regards,
Sreejith
Sreejith

Post by Sreejith »

Hi all,

The construction is going on in full swing. Brick work for first floor is 70 % completed.

I am going with 6' tall windows in the living room,rest will be normal ones.

The contractor is giving a 1hp submersible pump from a brand named Sharp, is this a good brand .I am sure that this is not the Sharp brand from Japan seems to some local brand.

I am looking for a 1 or 1.5hp submersible pump which can pump water from gf to 2nd floor with whole house water filter in between. Any suggestions?
Regards,
Sreejith
mohammed haq

Post by mohammed haq »

Hi Mr sreejith

Contact this number for ur construction requirement

Return to “Civil Construction”