Looking for construction help at whitefield

dsubram

Looking for construction help at whitefield

Post by dsubram »

I am about to start planning for a construction on 30x40 corner plot which is south east at Whitefield Sathya Sai Layout behind Sathya Sai General Hospital next to Prestige White Meadows. Main purpose of the construction is for rental purpose and not for self occupation. Planning to go for G+4. Will it be good to go for one two BHK and one one BHK in each floor?

Would like to seek suggestions from experts how and where to start the planning?

Planning to go for 4 passenger lift if possible. If lift is there, is it mandatory to have a transformer installed? Any insights on this will be very helpful.
rameshf

Re: Looking for construction help at whitefield

Post by rameshf »

Dear Sir,

I am in no way intend to offend you. But please consider the below factors:

My assumption about your plan is there won't be any OR there will be minimum setbacks. Considering that, for a G+4 total construction area would be around 5500 sqft (1100 sqft per floor). The cost for this if you calculate it at Rs 1600 / sqft would be 8800000 plus a lift of around 400000. Add interiors of around 900000. Total of around 10100000. The rental income you would get out of this would be 12000 X 4 (2BHK) + 8000 X 5 (1BHK) = 88000.

Now, consider this: Construct a G + 2.5 floors with a small 2BHK in G, 2BHK in first and a duplex 3BHK in second floor and leave decent setbacks. The area of this would be around 3500 sqft and the cost 5600000 plus interiors of around 400000 so the total of 600000. The rental income you would get is 12000 + 16000 + 20000 = 48000.

You get to deal with only 3 sets of people with the second plan instead of 9 sets (probably bachelors and no offense again, myself being a party hard type during heydays). Less water consumed. No major rules broken. You save 4100000 but lose on monthly rental income of 40000.
rajesh113_ch

Post by rajesh113_ch »

dsubram wrote:I am about to start planning for a construction on 30x40 corner plot which is south east at Whitefield Sathya Sai Layout behind Sathya Sai General Hospital next to Prestige White Meadows. Main purpose of the construction is for rental purpose and not for self occupation. Planning to go for G+4. Will it be good to go for one two BHK and one one BHK in each floor?

Would like to seek suggestions from experts how and where to start the planning?

Planning to go for 4 passenger lift if possible. If lift is there, is it mandatory to have a transformer installed? Any insights on this will be very helpful.
i assume that your question is about lift! if so then you can get electrical connection with out transformer as per today's rules, but about future (rules) i don't know.
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

Hi dsubram Sir,

I would recommend Mr Sudhindra, who built my house recently to you for this project. He has a lot of experience in building such projects , and he completed one in Kodichikkanahalli recently with similar requirements.
You can talk with him for more ideas / costing - Phone no. 9980523400

Regards,
Sudheer
dsubram

Post by dsubram »

Thank You Ramesh for your suggestions. This forum is meant to seek suggestions and I am ok for any suggestions. But looking at the investments done on the land, we need to look into some kind of returns. Occupancy for a 2BHK or duplex is very low in this area.
rameshf wrote:Dear Sir,

I am in no way intend to offend you. But please consider the below factors:

My assumption about your plan is there won't be any OR there will be minimum setbacks. Considering that, for a G+4 total construction area would be around 5500 sqft (1100 sqft per floor). The cost for this if you calculate it at Rs 1600 / sqft would be 8800000 plus a lift of around 400000. Add interiors of around 900000. Total of around 10100000. The rental income you would get out of this would be 12000 X 4 (2BHK) + 8000 X 5 (1BHK) = 88000.

Now, consider this: Construct a G + 2.5 floors with a small 2BHK in G, 2BHK in first and a duplex 3BHK in second floor and leave decent setbacks. The area of this would be around 3500 sqft and the cost 5600000 plus interiors of around 400000 so the total of 600000. The rental income you would get is 12000 + 16000 + 20000 = 48000.

You get to deal with only 3 sets of people with the second plan instead of 9 sets (probably bachelors and no offense again, myself being a party hard type during heydays). Less water consumed. No major rules broken. You save 4100000 but lose on monthly rental income of 40000.
dsubram

Post by dsubram »

rajesh113_ch wrote:
dsubram wrote:I am about to start planning for a construction on 30x40 corner plot which is south east at Whitefield Sathya Sai Layout behind Sathya Sai General Hospital next to Prestige White Meadows. Main purpose of the construction is for rental purpose and not for self occupation. Planning to go for G+4. Will it be good to go for one two BHK and one one BHK in each floor?

i assume that your question is about lift! if so then you can get electrical connection with out transformer as per today's rules, but about future (rules) i don't know.
Thank You Rajesh
Naveenraj123

Post by Naveenraj123 »

Make it G + 4
G is complete parking
Each floor 1 2bhk's spacious and more appealing
Ensure each floor is not more than 9.5 feet including slab
Lift also can be provisioned. (Min 4 passengers u will need shaft of 4'8" × 4'8" (after plastering)
Leave setback of 1'6" on all 3 sides. Total BUA will come around 5k
If u construct on your own, it will cost you 1500 psf with high quality construction

Go for 6 inches column, use blocks.

So 75 lakhs for construction (includes electrical fittings solar fans geysers etc)

10 lakhs for interiors (good)

Lift will cost you minimum 9-10 lakhs

In 1 floor, 1 2bhk and 1 bhk along with lift is impossible unless u want to build rabbit burrows.

Return to “Civil Construction”