Contractor Recommendation for House construction

rithick

Contractor Recommendation for House construction

Post by rithick »

Hello,
I am in the final stages of my house construction (60*40) 3 floors. My plan was to go ahead with Labour contract, last minute I changed it to Full Contract (due to work travel plan). I am pleased with the services of my contractor who did the good job at the best rates, he provides the detailed sheet about the materials he used and he haven't charged me for any extra work till date and so am recommending him.

You can get in touch with Ravi Reddy (Mobile:9066457732) and refer my name "Ritesh Shetty".

Thanks,
Rithick
srivatsahg

Re: Contractor Recommendation for House construction

Post by srivatsahg »

Hi Rithick

Even I'm starting the construction of my house shortly. G + 1st Floor on 60*40 plot.
Would you be kind enough to share the final cost and the cost/sq.ft for your plan if you don't mind.
I feel my contractor is charging quite lot and I want to take a call as to hiring him
If you want to keep this conversation private you can message on my number as well.

NINE-EIGHT-EIGHT-SIX-THREE-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO-SEVEN-TWO

Much appreciate your help
Srivatsa
Naveenraj123

Post by Naveenraj123 »

Hi sri can u post what quality of materials your contractor is offering and what psf rate is he quoting
srivatsahg

Post by srivatsahg »

The proposed total area of construction is going to be 2100 sq.ft
He is quoting around 2500 per sqft which includes all the flooring, electrical, plumbing, plastering and painting.
He has not yet given the the list of materials he is going to use. But overall he says he is going to use premium grade materials.
Could you please let me know what could be the approximate cost for Bathroom ( Shower area including toughened glass enclosure + Commode + Bathroom accessories)
sudheerkeshav

Post by sudheerkeshav »

I would recommend my contractor Mr Sudhindra from build high constructions. He has constructed my house beautifully and would like to recommend him. Please message me for contact details.

Regards,
Sudheer
Naveen kumar

Post by Naveen kumar »

one call does it all ,
Construct u Dream Homes @ just 1380/(inculding of material) per sqft ,no packages , No Hidden costs , Beautifully crafted Architect
Designed Homes , Priced Honestly ,u can reach us xxxxxxxxxxx

Note : planning free of cost .

This forum is not for marketing, you need to share your expertise and knowledge in construction honestly like your marketing posts says " priced honestly"

Edited by ADMIN
galaxy

Post by galaxy »

srivatsahg wrote:The proposed total area of construction is going to be 2100 sq.ft
He is quoting around 2500 per sqft which includes all the flooring, electrical, plumbing, plastering and painting.
He has not yet given the the list of materials he is going to use. But overall he says he is going to use premium grade materials.
Could you please let me know what could be the approximate cost for Bathroom ( Shower area including toughened glass enclosure + Commode + Bathroom accessories)
Rs 2500 is way too high. I am planning to construct my ~6500 sqft house with all premium products including italian marble and topmost quality granite and my contractor has quoted Rs 2000 which I feel is a bit on the higher side considering ground floor has only 2 rooms for driver/domestic help and rest is for parking. I am awaiting for breakdown of cost so that I can guestimate how has he come to this figure. Since I am in granite processing business, it might come down a bit for me on few of the material sourcing cost if we stuck a deal with my contractor for sourcing/manufacturing granite and sourcing marble slabs.

Regards,
Harshit
xxxxxxxxxx

Return to “Civil Construction”