Water leakage

Deeps84

Water leakage

Post by Deeps84 »

Hi

I have newly constructed home. It is duplex house. In the head room, I have kept glass cubes on the head room for the sunlight, but there is leakage on the glass. Tried plastering with water proof but still leakage is happening. Need an assistant from civil engineers.

Will upload the pic.

Regards,
Deepak
Attachments
Santhi

Re: Water leakage

Post by Santhi »

Use silicon sealant as a filler between joints . Exterior grade . It is available in the market
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

As the glass expands and contract such issue will as both are having diff property in nature
Deeps84

Post by Deeps84 »

Thx u I have done both still there is a dampness. I am clueless what to do next. Planning to cover all the glass with another concert layer. But I need suggestions from civil engineer who can assist me in this.
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

Where is your site located . Don't cover with the further concrete . Solve the main issue. It take time to solve be patient. It need analysis. Solution will be simple. First you can grout joints with non shrink grout and test in one place. You can post your mail id
Santhi

Post by Santhi »

Some time capaliery may also cause. You have to study and find solution as permanent
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

I agree with Santhi. Be patient and find the root cause.
Deeps84

Post by Deeps84 »

site is at BTM, Deepak_2135@yahoo.co.in

Return to “Civil Construction”