I have made a sample plan for you. This is just my thinking and may not completely satisfy everyones need.
Things i have considered here:
1) all rooms and living rooms should be reasonably spacious.
2) staircase in the south-south-west vastu
3) 3ft setback all over and 4ft at the front, you can take balcony anywhere you need as the setback is available evrywhr. I left that to you.
4) pooja room size is 3ftx3ft you can increase/decrease accordingly.
5) window sizes can be increased or decreased accordingly, suggest to use taller windows in master bedroom as the width available is 5-6 ft
6) staircase is 3.5ft each side so, total passage is 7ft wide.
7) House to the right of staircase has north entry. Another option in tat 2bhk is to extend the kitchen to front and accomodate dining like the other two flats.
8) make sure the lift is all 8inch walls and supported by columns.
Orange walls are all 4inch and the rest is 6 inch(except the lift which is 8inch thick.
You can further edit and match your taste.
- 4078.png (25.07 KiB) Viewed 297 times