Borewell motor for sale

dinesh_thh

Borewell motor for sale

Post by dinesh_thh »

Hi,
I have installed borewell motor in June 2018. Currently BESCOM is issuing only prepaid meter. I have taken 4KV capacity power but still it doesn't run. Power trips off after 3 mins or so. Not sure how much more capacity power i need to buy. Enhancing power capacity takes long time and money. you need to run behind BESCOM for a month to get power capacity increased. So i decided to sell borewell motor and install new motor. There is no fault in borewell motor it runs perfectly alright when you use old meter or you make direct connection. I decided to install different configuration of motor.

Here is the description of the motor. It is brand new motor.
Manufacturer: Texmo
Capacity: 3HP/40 stage. single phase.

If anybody interested to buy, please contact me.
tvsh

Re: Borewell motor for sale

Post by tvsh »

4KW power is good enough to run a 3 HP motor. I do not think it is an issue with the power supply. The issue could be with your motor itself. Have you checked the motor for ground? It is also possible the cable is damaged and causing the power to trip. Have your electrician checked the cable and motor?
sun

Re: Borewell motor for sale

Post by sun »

I had the same issue dinesh_thh. Same spec Texmo pump. I do not think it is the issue with power supply. Along with pump I had installed a Digital Starter who was the culprit, which also had Auto Shut off if water level is low/no water. See if that is the case.

After getting it checked by 4 different mechanics and 6 months later I gave it a final try to change the Digital Starter to Manual starter, and all problems were sorted. I asked mechanic to carry a brand new Manual starter, disconnect from Digital, connect to manual to run. Worked like a charm :)

Return to “Civil Construction”