Borewell Permission Application and Process

kumark2k

Borewell Permission Application and Process

Post by kumark2k »

Hello All,

I am seeking information to obtain Borewell digging permission.

As per the below link Form 1B, the required documents are:
1. BBMP Khata Certificate
2. BBMP Tax Paid Receipt
3. Sale Deed
4. Self Addressed Postcard

I see some of the discussion on this forum talks about affidavit and request letter, are these required, If so can anyone provide the format.

Also if anyone has recent experience, can you please provide some directions or insights from your experience.

https://bwssb.gov.in/images/upload/pdfs ... 087390.pdf

Thanks,
Kumar
snelgi

Re: Borewell Permission Application and Process

Post by snelgi »

All you need is the documents that you have listed, which needs to be submitted in Cauvery bhavan (6th floor), they will give you a acknowledgment with a contact number for further followup, ideally it takes about 4 weeks time for them to give you an update and visit the site for inspection and it takes about 2 weeks time for the approval letter (which again you need to receive in person from Cauvery Bhavan).
gsrini52

Post by gsrini52 »

For BDA plots, you need to submit the same set of documents in Vishweshwaraiah towers 13th floor. I recently got the permission letter. A geologist visited the site and did some surveying to know if water is available and at what depth. He also explained how to do rain water harvesting. We got the letter in about 3 to 4 weeks.
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

I heard from few folks that they are not giving bore well drilling permissions at all. Most of the Drilling folks say that they start off even without a permission.
gsrini52

Post by gsrini52 »

ganeshncm wrote:I heard from few folks that they are not giving bore well drilling permissions at all. Most of the Drilling folks say that they start off even without a permission.
That's what drilling folks told me too, but I took the permission anyway. When the geologist came for survey, he told, without this permission you won't get the electric connection and they have made it strict now.
SimpleSom

Post by SimpleSom »

Yes, it is true for sites under BBMP limits, BWSSB( located in Cauvery Bhavan) is not issuing borewell drilling permission on vacant site. They have changed the rules for getting borewell digging permission. BWSSB will issue permission on submitting photo of near to completion building along with building plan sanctioned. It is strange with current setbacks being set aside of how bore-well can be drilled after completion of building.

I went with all the documents today and they did not even accept the form.
SimpleSom

Post by SimpleSom »

And also the form present in link is not valid as they have mentioned different conditions.

https://bwssb.gov.in/images/upload/pdfs ... 087390.pdf
kumark2k

Post by kumark2k »

Could you please provide more details on the new conditions and the latest process.

Thanks.
SimpleSom

Post by SimpleSom »

Hi Kumar,
If your site is under BBMP limits, then approval will be provided only on building completion. Once the building in near to complete , you need to attach your building photo, plan, khata and tax paid receipt and submit it in Cauvery bhavan along with 500Rs challan paid in Canara Bank.
kumark2k

Post by kumark2k »

Thanks Simplsom.

Attaching notice board screenshot from Kaveri Bhavan
002.jpeg
002.jpeg (101.07 KiB) Viewed 13756 times
001.jpeg
001.jpeg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 13756 times

Return to “Civil Construction”