Rain water harvesting (RWH) & BWSSB

tendlu

Rain water harvesting (RWH) & BWSSB

Post by tendlu »

Hello,

I have done RWH for my house when it was constructed. But in the last few months, BWSSB is charging for not having RWH as "other charges (levy of charges towards RWH)". I do have the photos of RWH when it was done.

Any advice on how to contact BWSSB and submit proof of RWH?

TIA
ardesarchitects

Re: Rain water harvesting (RWH) & BWSSB

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
You need to submit the photos with building refference and the same shown in the floor plan along with your sanction dwg copy if you got it done latest. It can be submitted to AE in a letter format .

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
Balu

Re: Rain water harvesting (RWH) & BWSSB

Post by Balu »

I constructed my house 4 years back, RWH was done and all documents with photos were submitted to BWSSB, all these years our monthly bill was normal.

10 months back all of a sudden extra RWH charges were mentioned, I visited BWSSB office and informed them about the extra charges, told me this might be some issue with the system they will rectify and confirmed I will not get extras in future.

still I got extra in the bill again had to visit BWSSB they told me they are not able to rectify in local office it has to be done in head office, asked me for a written complaint with bill copy which I submitted and took acknowledgement, the problem was solved and the amount I paid extra was adjusted in the bills.

Return to “Civil Construction”