kk55340

Re: Building our dream house

Post by kk55340 »

sunil18vns wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 8:28 pm
deepakss83 wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 11:26 am
Hello Friends,

Anyone recently opted for upvc windows, any input regarding which is economical upvc or wood windows and some genuine contacts for upvc would be helpful.
Go for Lesso brand from Eiti...economical rate at around 350 psft...
HI Sunil,

can you please share detailed feedback on Lesso UPVC windows please? I am in stage of window selection and need to find something reasonalble and having better quality which can last atleast 15 years, please share windwo dealer number.
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Yes, it is good quality, have used for last 8 years...costed me 425 rs per sft
Bright windows -+919902233077
restkamal

Post by restkamal »

RashmiL wrote:
May 17th, 2021, 7:42 pm
Few important updates from our side

1) We went with Surya solid bricks than Apco. The quality was almost 90% of Apco.

Pros

1) Costed 51 Rs for 8 inch block including gst and transportation which is saving of 15 Rs per block compared to APCO. This would save us almost 1 lakh rupees for us after completion of building as per estimate.
2) Each brick weighed around 40+ kg and quality and shape was very consistent. The labourers struggled to break it and it took nearly 20 hits to break it. Bricks retained it's shape after breaking there by proving it's quality
3) Delivery done via crane vehicle in just 2 hours. No advance payment and other hassles.
4) It is slightly rougher than APCO blocks thereby helping in plastering.

2) Having used 8 inch blocks was a satisfying experience. Go for it if you have not used it.
Hello Rashmi,
Can you please share the contact no. / location of Surya solid bricks
Thanks,
Rajesh
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

sunil18vns wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 8:42 am
Contact my contractor Salim +91 81471 61826. Very reliable and timely construction
Hi Sunil,

I tried engaging Salim for a small project and he does not pick up calls after comitting to the project. Engaged with him after your strong recommendation. Now regreting
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
Before considering any recommendations from the forum due diligence is must, most recommendations about contractor /masons / workers are done right at the beginning of their work/construction and later they share honest review about the same contractor.
Hope you could get the work done finally .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects & Interior designers
www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
www.ardesarchitects.com

bdasites wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 11:16 am
sunil18vns wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 8:42 am
Contact my contractor Salim +91 81471 61826. Very reliable and timely construction
Hi Sunil,

I tried engaging Salim for a small project and he does not pick up calls after comitting to the project. Engaged with him after your strong recommendation. Now regreting

Return to “Civil Construction”