Road cutting for electricity and Cauvery water connection

Brinda

Road cutting for electricity and Cauvery water connection

Post by Brinda »

After suffering for nearly a year or more of no Cuabery water supply only due to some blockage issues in the main pipe and also partly on our 40 year old GI pipe, we have decided to go for road cutting to install new CPVC pipes.

Could any one reccomed experts in this area who could recommend the best and most cost effective way to do this
I don’t mean contractors or plumber just guidance in terms of expertise and experience.

We will be road cutting also for electrical connection and the same contractor is tying up with someone for water connection and they are suggesting really expensive ways to do this. Hence wanted a second expert opinion on this.

Thank you so much for the help.
Sandeepk09

Re: Road cutting for electricity and Cauvery water connection

Post by Sandeepk09 »

Please try once with bwwsb Jetters(lorry) which is used for drainage block clearance. Try with them mostly this will be helpful. I had same blockage issue got resolved by getting bwssb jetter to my place and get the block cleared in just 5-10mins. But if the blockage is in main line then nothing can be done but consult bwwsb to clear the blockage. Contact yout near bwwsb office for resolution & fix.

Return to “Civil Construction”