Bescom charges for new permanent connection

anushk

Bescom charges for new permanent connection

Post by anushk »

Hi All,

Can you please let me know what could be the cost of get permanent connection ?

My total build up area as per bescom measurements is 479 sqmtr and planning to get to 14kv total load. I am said that per kV the cost is 21000 rs so the total cost is 2.94L. If this is government fees then I don't know how much will electric contractor will charge me.

Can any of you please guide what is the price and fees charged by bescom and contractors ?
henry

Re: Bescom charges for new permanent connection

Post by henry »

Hi,

I am also in the process of bescom permanent connection.
Where did you get 21k per kw is it from bescome office. Which area have you enquired ?
i beleive. better contact some other agent as well.
I am told 7k per kw.

unfortunately i couldnt find any online tariff of the charges on bescom portal. if you have kindly share as well.
Thanks
Kumar
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi,

Last year I took total 7kW(3KW+3KW+1) for G+1 Building, it costed me around 1.45 Lakhs + Contractor Charges.

There is also another scheme, where for Some of the CMC Areas, BESCOM gives with different prices, bypassing some of the rules, which was quoted Rs. 48,000/- for the same rating. But for giving this, they asked for a bribe of Rs. 60,000/-

Since I don't want to pay any bribe and also any issues at a later date, I took the regular connection.
anushk

Post by anushk »

Just an update on why the price are high in some areas, it's usually 19-21k in bbmp areas where the 11kv wire are laid underground and electric wire are insulated. This I got to know from my contractor, not sure if its true.

Return to “Civil Construction”