Inspection report for building cracks and water seepage

Balu

Inspection report for building cracks and water seepage

Post by Balu »

Hi,

I am sharing inspection report done this week for my building which was constructed 7 years back. Inspection was done due to building cracks and water seepage.

As per report they have recommended the following:

1 . We inspect the building by physically and taken the thermal scanning photos on tracking the thermal photos fallowing solutions are given .

2 . Remove or replace the cable wire from the parapet wall , crack filler must fill in to the cracks and holes form in the parapet walls , Dr Fix crack filler is suggested .

3 . Both the building terrace along with the parapet wall must be waterproof done to avoid the water leakage with crack filling apply of two coat .

4 . For the top floor house and the vacant house bathroom epoxy grout to be done , it is better to see other bathrooms in building if necessary that also be epoxy done .

5. In the staircase and the walking area joints to be cover by the epoxy to avoid the water leakages .

6 . Over all building fill the crack filler and then paint Dr fix rain coat paint is suggested 2 coat it will be the protective layer or the Tuilase paints

7.The above said work be done before rain season ,

8 . after the above work done t , scrub the dampness area apply the damp proof before paint .

9 . The above work said be done by the skill persons , if you have do the work as said above if not we have the team to do the same work as said above

Please suggest me if any thing is missed out in the solution, suggestions are welcome.
Attachments
Report of bulding inspection-compressed.pdf
(928.59 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Kiran Kumar K

Re: Inspection report for building cracks and water seepage

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

Namaskara, Would it be possible for you to share the phone number with me? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Balu

Post by Balu »

Namaskar, @Kiran Kumar replied your via PM.
bhagym

Post by bhagym »

Can you pls share your company/tel number to contact.
Balu

Post by Balu »

@bhagym shared inspection report belongs to my building.

Inspection was done by BMC company, contact person is Mohan Kumar and contact number is 8197770077

Return to “Civil Construction”