CREDAI Real Estate Expo- My Observations

ananth231

CREDAI Real Estate Expo- My Observations

Post by ananth231 »

Hello All

I visited the recently concluded CREDAI Real Estate Expo conducted at Palace Grounds , Bangalore and was happy to see a lot of projects under one roof. I have stopped at almost all the stalls and have complied a big excel sheet that captures the pricing details of the all the projects showcased. Here are some of my observations :

I was suprised to find that many builders are still selling units from projects that were completed long time ago. Also looks like some projects that were put on hold in 2008 are now relaunched. Along with builders I also met a lot of home loan providers and alomost everyone was hinting at a 0.25% discount in home loan rate for top corporates. Also another hot topic that was being discussed is the CIBIL report rating for home loans. Looks like a score of 760 and above is deemed good. Also almost all the home finance guys told me that any previous defaults on EMIs can significantly compromise your chances of getting a home loan. The event show cased properties that suited different budgets ( 11 Lakhs to 9 crores) the details of which are captured in my excel sheet.

I tried uploading the excel sheet (that contains all the properties) on this forum for the benefit of mebers who might have missed attending the event but could not do so. If you want the excel sheet please send across an e-mail to anantha.rudrapa@wipro.com or anantha.rudrapaka@gmail.com and I will be happy to mail you the spreadsheet. I have just started my real estate serach for an apartment and a plot and I am sure this forum will help me make a better decision.

Best Regards

Ananth
krish

Re: CREDAI Real Estate Expo- My Observations

Post by krish »

Hi,

As we are hosting the forum on a shared hosting environment, we are forced to limit the attachments size to 256Kb. So, please try to zip the file and attach or separate the data into multiple files and attach. Else, please send the file to 'admin@mybdasites.com' so that we can do it for you.

Regards,
-Admin team.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi Ananth

your observations are very much True. As usual all unsold projects are on promotion in all the Realty expo's whether its happens in Hotel Lalith Ashok or Palace Grounds or Kanteerava Indoor stadium or any other xyz locations. Inspite of it, they're very confident in fixing artificial prices when the reality market is again going southwards. Already buyers are feeling over heated prices, Increasing Interest Rates, lack of appreciation in many areas and water crisis in North and East part of Bangalore.
ananth231

Post by ananth231 »

Hello msn1270

Thanks for your note.Can you please explain a bit more about the water scarcity in East and North Bangalore? I have just hired a Real estate consultant and he sort of convinced me that Noth Bangalore is the place to be. He is also taking me to a tour of some North Bangalore properties next week end. Can you tell me broadly what are the areas in North Bangalore/East Bangalore that need to be avioded due to water shortage. Please reply back as this info will be very much useful for me to baseline my expectations with my consultant.

Best Regards

Ananth

Return to “Apartments”