Research on real estate preferences of consumers

deepanjan

Research on real estate preferences of consumers

Post by deepanjan »

Dear Members,

I am a student of IIM Bangalore, conducting a research on the real estate preference of consumers in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Please help me out and take a few moments to fill the survey (link below).The data will be subjected to statistical analyses to obtain critical insights into the purchase patterns and preferences of different consumer groups in the RE sector. You can get back to me in case you need any clarifications. A summary of the report may be requested by anyone who fills the survey.To take the survey, simply copy-paste the link given below in your browser. Thanks.

https://qasiatrial.asia.qualtrics.com/S ... g4GDwjemS8

Regards
Deepanjan Roy
(deepanjan.nitrkl@gmail.com)
(deepanjan.roy@iimb.ernet.in)
Prashanth36

Re: Research on real estate preferences of consumers

Post by Prashanth36 »

I completed the survey. It was very good. Kindly send your final survey report to prahshanthsheety@gmail.com.
deepanjan

Post by deepanjan »

Dear Prashanth,
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I will definitely mail you a summary of the report, once its complete. The tentative deadline is 1st week June. Once again, thank you very much.

Deepanjan
parkom

Post by parkom »

Sorry Deepanjan, couldn't go beyond the page where you ask for ranking the apartments (by dragging and dropping numbers) because it isn't iPad friendly -can't see the numbers on screen :-(
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
deepanjan

Post by deepanjan »

Hi Parkom, thanks for the feedback. However, there are no numbers in that particular question. You have to simply click, drag and put your fav options at the top. Its an arrangement.

Return to “Apartments”