Review about Dreamz Infra, Bangalore

pvvsksraju

Review about Dreamz Infra, Bangalore

Post by pvvsksraju »

Hi All,

Can you share your reviews/feedback/suggestions about dreamz infra?

Thx,
Srikanth
binost

Re: Review about Dreamz Infra, Bangalore

Post by binost »

Fraud company.
sk1976

Post by sk1976 »

There was a company called Orange Properties that also made promises like this one. Last i heard about Orange was when few of my colleagues have lost few lakhs that they had paid as initial deposit for some villa plots near KR puram. It seems too good to be true, it probably is(n't true) ??. Only time will tell!.
Nammane

Post by Nammane »

there are lot of ads from Dreamz nowadays, any recent experience by the members?

Venkat
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Here are some online reviews. As of today, Not even a single project is approved by BBMP/BDA and all are in initial stage. Hence not a single project is completed and no one has taken possession. Still they claim they are working on almost 20 projects at a time in Bangalore. One more thing I observed in few other websites that, Mostly this firm has kept few guys to monitor the public feedback on sites and immediately they start flooding very good opinion on this group with 5 Star ratings within a day or two in different names and all these names (looks like people of outside karnataka states). When branded Real estate companies are in the pathetic condition, how come an unknown marketing company can invest 100s of crores for multiple projects at a time. My personal opinion is like this firm must be another "Orange Property".

http://www.consumercourt.in/product-ser ... onest.html

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/compla ... 83039.html

http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints ... 71054.html
toluganti

Post by toluganti »

Man, that really is a good marketing trick used by Dreamz. Lets see how MBS(mybdasites) admins will stop them! :)
Nammane

Post by Nammane »

Thanks for the great info, is there a way to complain against these type of companies to stop fooling general public.

I don't know why some people like easy money

Reg
Venkat
toluganti

Post by toluganti »

Check out below thread for topic on Dec 3, 2012, titled:Dreamz Infra Reviews, Fraud

http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/dreamz-infra-l171054/page/73

After reading this lengthy description, I was kind of feeling sad thinking that I may be blaming some poor builder who is trying to make some business. But one point that kept repeating in my mind is, about the reviews and how the company MD Sachin Nayak mentioned that other big companies like HDFC and Airtel are having huge bad reviews and yet we keep using those services. That was a logical argument.

But the point to note is that the companies that MD is quoting are providing me a service and if there is anything wrong with the service I get from the company, it'll be temporary block but it'll not cost me my life savings. But if a Real estate company is giving me a product and if there is any defect in that, or if the product itself is empty shell, then only God can save me and my family as the financial commitment will call for many sacrifices of small joys, not just mine but also entire family's!

As the saying goes, 'no one is guilty until captured with the act'. So, I don't think we can do anything till someone gets cheated and files a complaint with legal authorities.

PS: When I check the profile of the author of above post, I find the same content in 3 different topics. Its nothing but pure marketing gimmick to get some sympathy for the company. I may be wrong, I feel something fishy about this company.

Return to “Apartments”