Buying a flat where there is un authuorised pent house

Mohanshankar

Buying a flat where there is un authuorised pent house

Post by Mohanshankar »

Haloo Sirs,
My son wanted to purchase a flat on ground floor from a owner which is 6 years old at Bangalore,having khata from BBMP.As per approved plan , the builder has built 12 houses,each 4 houses in ground,first,second floors with basement floor for car parking etc.Apart from the above the builder has constructed Pent house on Third floor without approval /sanctioning of plan which has been rented.In the sale deed the builder has sold the undivided share of the land to12 flat owners .,where all the 12 flat owners having khata from BBMP.The illegal construction is Pent house.
In the above circumstances can my son go for purchasing the flat which is constructed as per plan &having Khata ,with illegal pent house.If purchased,will there any problem/or any legal hurdels due to Pent house(in the custody of the builder).Is it general trend of building a illegal pent house by the builder in Bangalore,Please clarify
Mohanshankar
anildesh

Re: Buying a flat where there is un authuorised pent house

Post by anildesh »

hi mohanshankr

even i am facing the same isssue, did your issue got resolved ??????
msn1270

Re: Buying a flat where there is un authuorised pent house

Post by msn1270 »

Buying an unapproved Unit can lead us to the a situation similar to that of 'Campa Cola Apartment, of Mumbai.
Builder had approval only for 5 Floors. But kept on building till 17 to 20 floors across 7 blocks. More than 130
Buyers blindly booked flats with their hard earned money. Finally lost their argument even in Supreme Court.
Now they're helpless.

Corrupt Bureaucrats and the greedy builder enjoyed the money given by the buyers and might be laughing at these pity guys.
All legal doors are closed now and Only a high profile Political drama can save their fate.

Read the link for more details.
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/s ... 1112.htm#1

Return to “Apartments”