Basic things to look for in an apartment selection

ardesarchitects

Basic things to look for in an apartment selection

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,Guys
Looking at finer details is always good while buying an apartment.Many time people just look at sizes of room you get and windows .There is lot more than that
1.your entrance lighting levels (if it is in the dead end corner of a closed corridor even in the day time you need a artificial light )
2.What is next to your windows (how far is the next flat located )
3.In which floor you are choosing (higher the floor more the lighting even at lesser distance between flats)
4.Column projections in the room (avoid them as much as possible)
5.Tower strategic location ,how far from main gate in case of pedestrian entry
6.Entry to your tower (many time tower entry are just a narrow entry looks shabby)
7.Parking location and Size
8.More than main door facing your window facings are important ( you get light and vent from windows not the main door
9.Wardrobe,fridge,washing machine ,tv and other basic house hold items locations
10.Toilet vent is very important (there are big time branded builders don't provide vent for powder rooms
11.Window chajjas are must (you end up get your room wet even for a small rain with wind & summers are too hot to bear harsh lighting)

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architect and Interior Desingners
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
kavery

Re: Basic things to look for in an apartment selection

Post by kavery »

hi Praveen

am sure you can comment on this, please do asap

have heard of Daffodils Dahlia DutchRose flats from Holiac Group near Lalbagh. Can someone give feedback on it - is this a credible group? Are the flats good? Well located? It says centre of the city near the gardens, but how then does it cost not high, as they claim? I am away right now and can't check the place out, so please help me!
I am frantically looking out to buy at least a cosy, even a bit old flat in good old residential areas like jayanagar ... and then I found this advt. ...
looking forward to your feedback, would be so helpful ...
thanks
kavery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Apartments”