Bought new flat near Bangalore University : V Good

bdasitesmvlayout

Bought new flat near Bangalore University : V Good

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to share with the feedback of the new flat that I saw and purchased in Jnanabharathi Layout, very close to Bangalore University.

It is nearing completion (Possession in Sept 2017).
Very good location, half km from ring road
Sorrounded by 4 beautiful parks and high end residential area
Nearest bus stop is 2 min walk.
Connectivity to the ring from 3 different roads.
Close to Nagarbhavi Circle.
Nayandahalli Metro Station : 4 Km
Upcoming Metro Station at Bangalore University exit : 3 Km
Builder has completed and handed over the adjacent 55 flats project. This new project nearing completion is 100 flats. So total 155 flats community.
Price is very reasonable : Rs 3100 per sq.ft. Because of the new GST becoming applicable, the builder is willing to negotiate further also.

I was very impressed and purchased a 3 BHK flat here for Rs 3100 per sq.ft last week.

Just wanted to share, in case if any one is looking for house in that area it is very good project.
msn1270

Re: Bought new flat near Bangalore University : V Good

Post by msn1270 »

This thread looks like more to do with promotion for commercial interest than personal experience, as we don't see the project Name, Location Detail, Builder Credentials, sanctioned Approval Details, Any violation against the Sanctioned plan, amenities given, not mentioned about Completion(CC) & Occupancy Certificate(OC), No Contact Information....etc.

Also GST is applicable w.e.f 1st July 2017. Not sure why the builder is ready for negotiation due to GST ?? If he has not yet registered under GST, it can be an offence as their turnover is more than Rs. 20Lakhs/Year.
Last edited by msn1270 on July 26th, 2017, 10:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Jagz

Post by Jagz »

More like the company marketing person posting it.
bdasitesmvlayout

I was under the impression that this website or forum is to share ideas, thoughts experiences so that they can be of benefit to other budding members.

Quite unaware that, sharing of experiences could be misinterpreted as marketing of a project by some narrow minded people.

If my intention was to market the project, I would have mentioned the name of the project, builder etc... I have not done that, because I am a genuine buyer. My intention was purely to share my experience so that it can benefit others.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Friend,

very hilarious reply.

If you have a good intention, share all relevant details of the project, which I have listed in my response,
so that if any one else who has already visited/purchased can also give their feedback or if any one want
to try, definitely will be useful.

What are you expecting from this anonymous thread ? With Zero details about the project, how can it help
any of our forum members with your recommendation ??

At least you must be aware, there is a decorum maintained in this forum, whoever wants to sell/buy/recommend
any properties, they must share all the relevant details of the property. please follow the same.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi bdasitesmvlayout
You are a seasoned member in this forum. Its understood that you have followed the rules in literal terms :) to avoid any cross marketing to builder.
At the same time Its common to create doubt in members mind about the way posting is done with out any details. It would have been appreciated if you could elobrate more on project with out putting any of the builder names. Most helpful information you shared is the price at which you got it and i am sure this will help others to look for a bench mark.
Lets hope some of the members get benefited with your information. May be you can point out the project location.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
bdasitesmvlayout

Hi msn1270,

Your own two responses seem to be inconsistent with each other. First you said, I might have commercial interest in that project. Next you said, it is very hilarious. Perhaps your posts seem to be unstable and not sure what is that you are trying to achieve by those. As pointed out by other members here, I have very much followed the rules of the forum, by not giving unnecessary information and stick to genuine key information required.

Dear ardesarchitects,

Thanks very much for your valuable feedback. Appreciate that. The project location is 2nd Stage Jnanabharathi layout. The project is in finishing state likely to get complete and handover in October 2017.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear bdasitesmvlayout

If i'm a potential buyer looking for leads, at least few of the below listed details from anyone recommending any project is expected. As Praveen mentioned, Many of us would like to benchmark the recommended projects to similar one's in terms of amenities, Quality, Brand of materials/accessories used, Price range, connectivity, clear titles....etc. No harm in sharing the essential details, else, how to judge, whether the Quoted Price of Rs. 3,100 is worth & value for money ? Also, whether GST or any other statutory taxes, all are paid by the Buyer, not by the builder. So I'm unable to understand why the builder is ready to negotiate the selling price based on the GST ??

1. Site address ( layout name, Main Road, Cross Road).

2. No of Floors & Flat sizes options available for a 2 & 3 BHK in terms of either SBA or Carpet Area, to arrive at the approx total price for a flat.

3. Amenities Provided in the project, to conclude, whether it meets my requirements.

4. BBMP/BDA Approval details and Clear titles like Khata, Completion Certificate & Occupancy Certificate.
(At least in my experience in that area all the apartment are basic apartments, doesn't follow sanctioned plans, in some cases I've seen apartment's
balconies are coming out of their site boundary also & almost all projects in that area doesn't given OC & CC).

5. Base Price, Parking Charges, other Deposits....etc.

6. Water Facility (Borewell or Kaveri, CMC Supply)

7. Banks giving loans for that project.
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

this is a forum which has to be benefited to the users by the information shared.
More the information you share, more is the benefit for readers such as me who is a kid in real estate industry.

Dear bdasiteslayout, no one wants to blame you for sharing the information, but just by going through your very first thread, it looks like kind of a marketing which is done. You have confirmed it that, that's not the case. leave that subject and move on.

As msn1270 mentioned, please share more information about the price, number of flats, what property it is (BBMP, BDA etc), OC/CC available etc...

I am really looking for one in South Bangalore. By reading your latest update, it would suit me. But need to know more about it.

Thanks, Arun
bdasitesmvlayout

msn1270 wrote:Dear bdasitesmvlayout

If i'm a potential buyer looking for leads, at least few of the below listed details from anyone recommending any project is expected. As Praveen mentioned, Many of us would like to benchmark the recommended projects to similar one's in terms of amenities, Quality, Brand of materials/accessories used, Price range, connectivity, clear titles....etc. No harm in sharing the essential details, else, how to judge, whether the Quoted Price of Rs. 3,100 is worth & value for money ? Also, whether GST or any other statutory taxes, all are paid by the Buyer, not by the builder. So I'm unable to understand why the builder is ready to negotiate the selling price based on the GST ??

1. Site address ( layout name, Main Road, Cross Road).

Jnanabharathi 2nd Stage, close to Bangalore University Quarters Signal (Half Km from Outer Ring road)

2. No of Floors & Flat sizes options available for a 2 & 3 BHK in terms of either SBA or Carpet Area, to arrive at the approx total price for a flat.
Basement+G+4 Floors; Total 100 flats. 2 & 3 BHK flats ranging from 1100 sft to 1800 sft.

3. Amenities Provided in the project, to conclude, whether it meets my requirements.
Builder has promised for Club House, Gym and Party hall on the 5th Floor.

4. BBMP/BDA Approval details and Clear titles like Khata, Completion Certificate & Occupancy Certificate.
(At least in my experience in that area all the apartment are basic apartments, doesn't follow sanctioned plans, in some cases I've seen apartment's
balconies are coming out of their site boundary also & almost all projects in that area doesn't given OC & CC).

I Know that it is BBMP approved. But not sure on the other things that you have asked for as I am not an expert in all these.

5. Base Price, Parking Charges, other Deposits....etc.
The price that he has given me is inclusive of BESCOM, BWSSB and taxes. But excluding Stamp Duty and registration charges.

6. Water Facility (Borewell or Kaveri, CMC Supply)
Kaveri connection + 5 borewells

7. Banks giving loans for that project.

State Bank of India has given loans for this project. I too have taken from SBI itself. I have heard Punjab National Bank is also giving for this project.

Return to “Apartments”