Goel Ganga builders- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

kulkan

Goel Ganga builders- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post by kulkan »

Please be extremely careful and cautious while dealing with Goel Ganga Builders. They are Pune based builders and have come up with couple of projects in Bangalore in the last 2 years. One of their project is in Marathahalli called as Ganga Chelston which is still under construction.

I am having a horrible and painful experience with this builder and their Bangalore GM Mr. Anup Khandelwal. I had booked a 3 BHK apartment with them in July-08 after paying 1 lakh as booking advance. I subsequently cancelled the booking in September - 08 since I was not able to get the requisite funding. Also the builder was very un cooperative with the bank executives and was not forthcoming in giving proerty docs for verifications to them. Originally the builder agreed to return the booking amount however its been prolonged for more than 6 months and there is still no clue of the money coming back. He is been promising next week, next month but its all false promises.

For those who are looking at buying any apartment with them please be extremely cautious and do not give any booking advance before all the property docs are verified and loan is arranged. All the residents of their Ganga Chelston project are already complaining of lack of promised amenities and poor quality of work being done in this project. Certain blocks are still unfinished and the project looks like a construction site.

Feel free to share any more experiences that you may have had with these crooks.

Return to “Apartments”