Ads by Business/Companies

namburi

Post by namburi »

Companies, Businesses may use this thread to post a free ad to reach the members.

The Admin Team
epipeinfo

Re: Ads by Business/Companies

Post by epipeinfo »

Can i promote my website on it?
namburi

Post by namburi »

hi ....
You can promote your website if it is related to construction products, real estate project(No real estate classified portals).But make sure you give some really good info on the products.This is a forum where we exchange info and not just for promotions.Any thing with out price range info will be deleted immediately .

regards
ADMIN
metrixindia

****** EDIT BY ADMIN *****

Post by metrixindia »

Hi All,

This is Sunil here from ******* Services- a technology business solution provider. Based out of Bangalore, India - we primarily offer Design, Web Development, SEO, SMS & ERP Solutions along with Staffing Services at very cost effective prices typically 30-60 % less than the standard rates. Visit our site - http:*************** for more details.

********** Web Services is a full-fledged internet based bulk SMS provider. Metrix provides your business complete end-to-end bulk SMS solutions for developing and deploying real-time SMS notification and data access applications that dramatically reduce time-to-decision and improves service value to its valued customers.

********* offers the following services to its prestigious clients: ---
 Bulk SMS for Marketing
 Bulk SMS for Promotions
 Bulk SMS for Services

We will be giving you detailed reports on the number of messages sent and delivered. You can further track your leads through our Lead Management Solution.

Do contact me for more information: my email id is ****************

**** Edited by admin ****
Note : This forum is for realestate discussions not for marketing other products
mohanvk

i-Build: Turnkey Design & Build

Post by mohanvk »

i- Build

Ph: ****EDITED BY ADMIN ******
e: ******EDITED BY ADMIN ******

We introduce ourselves as Turnkey Design & Build firm, run by a husband and wife, engineer & architect team. We have 15 years of experience in this field in Bangalore and outside as well, and have successfuly and satisfactorily executed various prestigious projects, including many landmark buildings in the Art of Living campus, Farmhouse for Mr Rajnikanth, various residences in Bangalore, Mysore and TN, and also in other fields like cell phone towers, retail outlets, interiors for homes, etc.

Starting from conventional homes, we have now graduated to offering new/alternative technology to our clients, garnered from our exposure as consultants to mega projects and our own keen interest in providing a better living environment. We strive to achieve the optimum balance between the client's requirements, quality, costs, suitability of materials. While there is a long way to go in this endeavor, we are queitly proud of our achievements, and in most cases, the happiness of being able to deliver on the Client's dreams.

We offer to home builders, our design capabilities as architects and structural engineers, a transparent and honest costing system which is based on basic rates and actual consumptions and a very clear statement on our profits and taxation structure, and the option of either taking us on board as designers and consultants, for the design stage, the entire period of project, or as turnkey designers and contractors.

We are also in the process of setting up a totally different approach to home building that will be both time saving and cost effective, and we hope this will be on offer by next year.

Do get in touch with us for your requirements, and all the best for your dream home!

****** EDITED BY ADMIN ******

NOTE:Hi, we encourage only ads with information .As we said earlier share some good info as you did in previous post.share your experience

Regards
ADMIN TEAM
sgnurs

Post by sgnurs »

Hi The Admin team,

I have read the terms and conditions given by you. I would like to introduce myself as a civil engineer and a turnkey contractor. You say that we are not suppose to promote. when somebody says that i am looking for a builder or contractor can't i say that i am one of them and they can get in touch with us. Is that also promotion. I am not sure. Please clarify.

Regards,
Shreegowri.
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi Shreegowri
This forum runs on give and take policy.Any professional services guy need to share his knowledge and help the community here.Once you are appreciated by the members, automatically you will be eligible to share your contacts.
You have all liberty to place an ad in misc forum once , repeating it will be deleted immediately.
In case of product company, any ad with out product details like price,quality,warranty etc...will be deleted immediately.They need to share the technical info of the product in layman terms.

Regards
ADMIN
epipeinfo

Post by epipeinfo »

When a pipe springs a leak, the situation can get out of control fast. You don't want spraying water to wreak havoc and lead to huge repair bills. Here are quick fixes to control the damage and keep your water running while you're arranging for a proper repair.For more Information and solutions about rusty water, epipe, repipe, ace duraflo, duraflo, repining, pinhole leaks, pipe restoration, relining, copper pipe epoxy, copper repipe, copper repiping, pipe corrosion, ace duraflo's epipe, epoxy water pipe coatings and Infrared Water Leak Detection visit at http://www.epipeinfo.com/
shailesh123

Post by shailesh123 »

nice post everywhere,
thank you guys keep posting.
Find Property| property in Pune |Mumbai properties |Surat real estate
ashokkumarhj

Post by ashokkumarhj »

Iam an experienced architectural 3d designer has 15 yrs experience, I would like to render my 3d rendering services to residential and commercial projects, contact me at ashokkumarhj@gmail

Return to “Misc ads”