Email Digests feature is under testing

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
krish

Email Digests feature is under testing

Post by krish »

Hi all,

We are trying to setup Email digests feature on forum so that members will get daily/weekly/monthly digests to their mail boxes.

Because of this, couple of the members are getting emails for last one or two days. Users can change their preferences by logging into the account and changing preferences in 'User Control Panel -> Digests' tab.

If any of the members are facing any issues regarding configuration or any other issue, please send a mail to admin@mybdasites.com so that we'll take up and resolve the issue as soon as we can.

Thank you for your continuous support for the forum.

-Admin team.
kbaijuk

Re: Email Digests feature is under testing

Post by kbaijuk »

Thanks Krish, i see that its a useful feature.
anamikaraj

Post by anamikaraj »

i really miss the mails from bda sites.so informative since i live in chennai,so useful to me
parkom

Post by parkom »

Krish, I get three mails with the same digest on the same day; do you think you can help correct that?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
krish

Post by krish »

Please fwd one set of such mails to admin mail id (admin @ mybdasites.com) Will check and get back.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Do you want me to forward just one of the mails or all three (since you said a set of such mails) ?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
krish

Post by krish »

Hi Parkom,

I got the sample mails from Ravi h.g. The issue is with weekly digests. We are working on it. Testing is pending. Will get back to you by tomorrow.
krish

Post by krish »

Now, I'm getting only one mail for weekly digest also. If the issue still persists, please forward the mail to admin @ mybdasites.com.

Return to “Announcements”