we are 3 years old

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
kbvs

Re: we are 3 years old

Post by kbvs »

good going...
OldWorldCharm

Post by OldWorldCharm »

MyBDASites is undoubtedly the best portal for BLR real estate related stuff. Full credit to the people who conceived and worked hard to bring it to the stage where it is today. Best wishes and a big Thanks to all the contributors.

Regards.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Thanks for the great website.
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Congrats, My BDA sites is growing, also its trusted source of information. Thanks to all behind the scene .
namburi

Post by namburi »

Thanks for all the wishes :P and suggestions.We are trying to come up with more new features in mybdasites,hope you all will support us.Please do spread our forum in social networks so more people can be benefited - use "like" button.

Regards
ADMIN TEAM
parkom

Post by parkom »

Hi Namburi, how about introducing the "like" button underneath each post. It may be a nice way of acknowledging helpful posts of members who share knowledge.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
maheshv

Post by maheshv »

My heartfelt thanks to Admin, Moderators and all Members for bringing us together and helping each other in a sector where there is hardly any clarity and regulations.
Happy Birthday MyBDASites!
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi Parkom
Right now we have "like" only for an entire topic.You idea is good ,we can create a thanks button linked to "like"

Regards
ADMIN
parkom

Post by parkom »

Hi Namburi, that's what I really meant- thanks !
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Hi Team,
In these days were the agents rule the real estate world -it had become like we need to listen to what they say about the going prices in any area, but this strong trustworthy website breaks it, it brings the real information. I have been benefitted by the suggestions.
Heart felt wishes for your success!
Thanks,
Sumitha.RD

Return to “Announcements”