We crossed 5k registered users

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
krish

We crossed 5k registered users

Post by krish »

Hi guyz,

We are happy to share that we crossed 5000 registration mark and topic count crossed 3k mark and posts count is touching 13k.
We achieve this in 3yr 3+months.

Congrats to every one and heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who made this happen by your contributions to the forum! I'm honoured to be associated with the admin team who had vision to provide the true open forum, free from agents and other other paid advertisements. Spl thanks to Namburi for giving such a great opportunity. blrsiteseeker, MNRS, great to be working with you guyz as moderators! Lets aim for next mile stone of reaching 10k genuine user registrations and making the fourm, most reliable information source for Bangalore's real estate market, be it apartments, layouts, construction or urban planning.

One confession: When we started this forum, we dont own a house. I never even dreamt of owning a property in near future. But one of the sale ad in this forum intrigued me and finally got a good deal and in Nov last year, we completed registration of the property.

On a lighter note, @Namburi, I'm still the most eligible bachelor! Should we team up and start a matrimony site too! :D
MNRS

Re: We crossed 5k registered users

Post by MNRS »

Good News and Congrats !!

I would like to take this moment to suggest that we should also start the builders/Developers/Projects/HSBS Reviews section. This section should exclusively have the reviews and preferably we should also allow the anonymous users to post the reviews too.
GopalSumukha

Post by GopalSumukha »

Really Good news...and am sure... this site is serving so many folks like me who seeks info in various categories...and would be more wonderful when people post their experiences which would help many inturn
Great going... Good Luck...
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Bravo...!!! Great work team. Thanks to you all.

Best wishes.
Pradeep
krish

Post by krish »

MNRS wrote:we should also start the builders/Developers/Projects/HSBS Reviews section. This section should exclusively have the reviews.
New sub forums are added.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Congrats! This is one of the best site ever which has wonderful people as its members sharing their knowledge about Real estate matters.
I have started construction of my house since March'12 and I have received wonderful inputs from the fellow members.
Thank you Admin team and all the proud members of this forum.
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

Congrats to everyone on the forum. Special thanks to the moderators for having a strict moderation that prevents unwanted people from this forum. This makes it different from other real estate portals. Yes, we need to grow, but the same time maintaining the current standard is also of high importance.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Thank you and Congratulations!
nagsbhat

Post by nagsbhat »

Great news indeed. Hope it remains advertisement free!
venureddy

Post by venureddy »

Thanks for your great service!!! Wish you all the best with more and more registrations.

Return to “Announcements”