not getting my daily digest

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
anamikaraj

not getting my daily digest

Post by anamikaraj »

for the past two days i am not getting my daily digest. pl send it to my mail please
krish

Re: not getting my daily digest

Post by krish »

Only yesterday's mail was not sent to you and couple of other people's accounts. Looks like there is some issue on triggering daily digest mails when monthly digest mails are also sent out on same day. Admin team will look into this.

But please drop a mail with details to admin@mybdasites.com if you have missed more than one digest mail.
krish

Post by krish »

Hope the issue is resolved now as we see from our logs that digests are triggered properly for both monthly and daily subscribers. Please get back to us any issues relating to digest mails.
anamikaraj

Post by anamikaraj »

for the past 15 days i have been posting that i am not getting my daily digest can u pl look into this. i really do not know where to post this problem

Return to “Announcements”