Suggestion for introducing Forum apps

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
parkom

Suggestion for introducing Forum apps

Post by parkom »

Dear Admins,

While you have done a phenomenally commendable job in making this forum a great wealth of knowledge & info which is indispensable to all, I have a suggestion to you for introducing some forum app plug-ins so that Mybdasites can be accessed on Android and iOS apps like Tapatalk 2 and Forum Runner for easy access to people on the move directly from their smartphones. I understand that the plug-ins are free to install by the software administrator of our forum, and after the installation of the plug-ins, our forum will be easily accessible for reading and posting from the smartphone directly thru these popular forum apps.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
krish

Re: Suggestion for introducing Forum apps

Post by krish »

Hi Parkom,

We have installed Forum runner plug-in. Please use it and share feedback. As mentioned here, http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php ... 916#p21916, we are still looking for better options (free apps which can support phpBB and which are stable).

Please continue sharing your ideas to make the better user experience.
parkom

Re: Suggestion for introducing Forum apps

Post by parkom »

krish wrote:Hi Parkom,

We have installed Forum runner plug-in. Please use it and share feedback. As mentioned here, viewtopic.php?f=43&p=21916#p21916, we are still looking for better options (free apps which can support phpBB and which are stable).

Please continue sharing your ideas to make the better user experience.
Thanks Krish, just installed the Forum Runner app on my Android. Will give you a feedback after some usage.

Return to “Announcements”