Users online stats

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
namburi

Users online stats

Post by namburi »

krn wrote:dear admin,

The highest number of users online was at 268 on 30/5/14,and it used to be in 100"s whenever one visited your website.
however in the past few days whenever one visits the website it shows viewers online as 10 ,15 ,18 only.
is it a sign of reducing viewership or some error in counting :?:
Hi ,
Users online is different from highest number of users online.
Users online - It indicates the number those are online in last 5 minutes - This will fluctuate based on members browsing timings .
Highest users online - It indicates the highest online members at a time browsing the forum .This get updated only when more numbers go online at a time

We as admins always look at these stats

STATISTIC VALUE
Posts per day: 14.81
Users registered per day: 4.75 ( this is average from the day we started forum - currently we get 20-25 registrations per day)

Regards
ADMIN
dixithridesh

Re: Users online stats

Post by dixithridesh »

i do read posts from mybdasites often and full without getting online. I do read email digest weekly hence i still like the forum and an active user of it.

Return to “Announcements”