welcome to Advocate murali

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
abhinkoi

Re: welcome to Advocate murali

Post by abhinkoi »

Hello Murali,

What is the best way to check if a project is BMRDA approved or not? The way I know is to go to http://www.bmrda.kar.nic.in/ site and click on Approved Layouts and click on LIST OF RESIDENTAL LAYOUTS.
It has 20 pages but it doesnt show any projects got approved after 2005-06 so where can we find the latest approval data?

Also what is the difference between BMRDA approval and APA (Anekal Planning Authority) approval? One developer is claiming his project is approved from BMRDA but his approval number is showing under APA site and not BMRDA site. Please suggest.

Thanks
Abhinav
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

Hello Advocate Murali,

I have a query on BDA approved site. Two of us are willing to buy the site together. Is it possible to have a joint agreement and subsequently a joint Regestration? We are freinds and not blood relatives nor brothers. Is it possible to do this?
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Guru

Any number of persons can purchase property jointly can purchase and also cant enter into agreement jointly.

Regards
r.muralidara
advocate
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your reply. I can see you written "Any number of persons can purchase property jointly can purchase and also "cant "enter into agreement jointly"

is it Cant or Can enter into agreement jointly? Thanks

Regards

Gurukiran
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

Hi Murali,

I have a situation where in the Sub Registrar value of a Site is Rs.1500/- and the owner have agreed to sell the site for 1000/- can this be registered at Rs.1000/- ?

If yes. How?

If no. then can i reg the site for Rs.1500/- and pay him Rs.1000/- psft ? what will be the consequence in that case?

Thanks a lot for your suggestion in advance.

Regards

Gurukiran
idlebrain

Post by idlebrain »

Hello Mr.Murali,

I brought an apartment at JP Nagar 6th Phase some time back and the seller gave his original khata certificate. But before I apply for khata transfer to my name, it got misplaced and lost. Now what are the options I have to get a new khata to my name and please let me know the process. Appreciate your time and effort. Thanks.
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Friend

As matter of procedure at the time of registration of property original Katha has to be handed over to the Sub Registrar, in turn Sub Registrar will send copy of the sale deed along with original katha certificate to BBMP.

In your case you stated that original Katha is misplaced, your vendor can apply for Katha Extract from BBMP and thereafter you have to file necessary application for change of Katha in your name along with Katha certificate extract and Sale Deed .

With regards
R muralidara
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Friend

As per the law laid down in Karnataka Stamp Act you have to pay prevailing Market value ,other wise your Document will be under valued .
Therefore you pay the stamp duty on the basis of market value and pay amount to vendor for Rs 1000/- PSFT and In the sale deed you show it like you have paid amount by way of deed for 1,000/- pfst and remaining Rs 500 pfst paid by way of cash .

With regards
R muralidara
gurukiran20

Post by gurukiran20 »

Hi Murali,

Can i have your phone number? Need to come and meet you for some work. Thanks

Guru
hbprakash

Post by hbprakash »

Can you send me advocate Murali no and contact details To my email id. Its been very urgent your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Prakash

Return to “Announcements”