Site upgraded to new version

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
krish

Site upgraded to new version

Post by krish »

Hi all,

There are quite a few upgrades happened with phpBB and we have upgraded our site to the latest version. This has resulted in slight change in the UI of the site. Please continue using as you were using earlier and let us know any broken functionality. Earlier, PM not delivered was reported. Hope with this upgrade, the issue will be resolved.

One major improvement is 'Quick links' on top left corner which has the latest posts and unanswered topics for easy access.

Once again, thank you very much for your support for the last seven years.

BR,
Krish.
Jagz

Re: Site upgraded to new version

Post by Jagz »

Hi,
The latest posts were on the homepage earlier. just visiting the home page we could get the updates.. not it requires an additional click+load.....I felt the earlier one was easier...Just my thoughts...
thanks
Jagz
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

looks good. but difficult to track the newly posted messages. Atleast earlier it used to show last 10-15 messages. Now, its really uncomfortable checking for updates. Anything is available as a setting.
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Admin,

The older version was very user friendly, we can able to see the recently updated 10-15 messages, there is no need to go for addtional click method for new topics/active topics. Please bring back to older version interface. Else new members is very difficult to get the active topics.

Hope shortly we get good User Interface.
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi members
Technical admin is working on this feature ,soon it will be back .Please do share if you are facing any other issues.

Regards
ADMIN
nagsbhat

Post by nagsbhat »

Dear ADMIN,

Daily digest has stopped coming, can you fix the same?

Cheers,
N
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

krish wrote:Hi all,

There are quite a few upgrades happened with phpBB and we have upgraded our site to the latest version. This has resulted in slight change in the UI of the site. Please continue using as you were using earlier and let us know any broken functionality. Earlier, PM not delivered was reported. Hope with this upgrade, the issue will be resolved.

One major improvement is 'Quick links' on top left corner which has the latest posts and unanswered topics for easy access.

Once again, thank you very much for your support for the last seven years.

BR,
Krish.
Hi Krish,
The attachments are not opening. It says "The selected attachment does not exist anymore" for me.
This happens for all the attachments on this website.
Please check.

Ramki
vbrmba

Post by vbrmba »

Yes, me too facing same problem for attachments.
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

I am not able to view attachments as well. Please help.
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

Sir,, after upgrade i am not able to see all the latest message at one shot ... Earlier on the below page you will able to see that which was a good feature as currently i need to click all the related subjects individually ...

Return to “Announcements”