Site upgraded to new version

Sub-forum for web site related announcements. Generally one can find the information about the site updates, server maintenance issues, user facing problems etc in this sub-forum. Please dont post real estate related topics in this sub-fourm.
nagarjunkatta

Re: Site upgraded to new version

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Admin,

I am not getting the daily digests. is it bcoz of the upgrade?
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

even me too not getting daily updates, no recent messages can be seen.. But site look is very good..
krish

Post by krish »

Hi all,

After extensive search, we found that the author of the Daily Digests have not been updated with the latest version of phpBB.
We will try to restore it as soon as we get some update from the author.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
krish

Post by krish »

Jagz wrote:Hi,
The latest posts were on the homepage earlier. just visiting the home page we could get the updates.. not it requires an additional click+load.....I felt the earlier one was easier...Just my thoughts...
thanks
Jagz
Quick links has new links of 'Active Topics' and 'New Posts'. You can use them for tracking the new posts.
krish

Post by krish »

arunthl wrote:looks good. but difficult to track the newly posted messages. Atleast earlier it used to show last 10-15 messages. Now, its really uncomfortable checking for updates. Anything is available as a setting.
Quick links has new links of 'Active Topics' and 'New Posts'. You can use them for tracking the new posts.
krish

Post by krish »

swamy_blr wrote:Hi Admin,

The older version was very user friendly, we can able to see the recently updated 10-15 messages, there is no need to go for addtional click method for new topics/active topics. Please bring back to older version interface. Else new members is very difficult to get the active topics.

Hope shortly we get good User Interface.
krish

Post by krish »

sam_m400 wrote:Sir,, after upgrade i am not able to see all the latest message at one shot ... Earlier on the below page you will able to see that which was a good feature as currently i need to click all the related subjects individually ...
krish

Post by krish »

ramki067 wrote:
krish wrote:Hi all,

There are quite a few upgrades happened with phpBB and we have upgraded our site to the latest version. This has resulted in slight change in the UI of the site. Please continue using as you were using earlier and let us know any broken functionality. Earlier, PM not delivered was reported. Hope with this upgrade, the issue will be resolved.

One major improvement is 'Quick links' on top left corner which has the latest posts and unanswered topics for easy access.

Once again, thank you very much for your support for the last seven years.

BR,
Krish.
Hi Krish,
The attachments are not opening. It says "The selected attachment does not exist anymore" for me.
This happens for all the attachments on this website.
Please check.

Ramki

Hi Ramki,

Can you please check once if its working now?
Kiran Kumar K

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

no, it is not working
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

krish wrote:
ramki067 wrote: Hi Krish,
The attachments are not opening. It says "The selected attachment does not exist anymore" for me.
This happens for all the attachments on this website.
Please check.

Ramki

Hi Ramki,

Can you please check once if its working now?
Hi Krish,

Its still giving the same error. Please click the pdf file in the below link and you would come to know.
http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7850

Ramki

Return to “Announcements”